Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

MY APOLOGIES

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

My friend Wiil Duco, maybe you didn't read the thread at all that I have posted. All I did was apolagize to those brothers from Sool region. I am not trying to satisfy them, I am merely taking the responsibiltiy of my actions on my shoulders nor am I satisfying my fellow statesman. However, the reason I have chose to appologize way after that problematic thread is because I feared Allah that I have done something that wasn't pure, therefore in order to get it off my chest I had to apologize to those brothers that I have offended.

All these other accusations that you have put forth is just plain error that have no base whatsoever. You need to point out where I talked about Qabiil or had the aim of satisfying those whom we hail from the same region before you accuse me of something wrongful.

Thanks in advance bro.

asssalamu Calaykum.

Qudhac   

loooooooooool

ok would it make you feel better if we told you there where no large somaliland millitary presence in sool :D

why would someone stating a fact make you offended?? ma beenbaad hadaa rabtaan