Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Heshiis dhexmaray S/land, Itoobiya iyo Shirkad Maraykan ah

me   

Sxb Somalinimo is alive and kicking and its the next logical step in Somali's political evolution.

When the Xabash that was (and still is) burning and pillaging Somalia Galbeed, it was a far from your bed kinda thing, call it out of sight out of mind, Today its South and central Somalia, its still out of bed out of sight out ofmind for many and even if they see it they do not want to do anything about it. Tomorrow its the people of the North West, when they ask for a fair trade deal.

With this new deal the Xabash thats doing all that to Somali people will be economically empowered at the cost of the North West region, the xabash is imposing an unfair trade deal on the people of North West Somalia. The xabash is taking the final steps of directly capturing the North West region of Somalia. I can understand where your coming from now, because it is human nature to rather deny the horrible truth then to accept it.

The xabash doesn't care about the people of North Wes Somalia, just as he doesn't care about the people of Banadir, the people of Hiiraan or the people of Somali Galbeed.

The xabash is after his own interest, he is not a particular friend of any Somali group including the secessionists he is using you at the cost of alienating you further from your Somali brothers.

Together we can fight the xabash, with unity we have strength sxb.

A.J.   

''Me''

I hate the xabashi's as much in not more then the average somali, However it is worth pointing out that the 'Somali republic' you love so much has killed more Somalilanders then the xabashi's have.

Now i have no deep filled hatred of Somalia, like you seem to have for Somaliland,

but all i can say is that the xabashi's are more willing to accept Somaliland then Somalia is so i can understand if Somaliland chooses its ally wisely out of those two

me   

Sxb.

1. The Somali republic did not kill its own citizens and if there were casualties, they were innocent bystanders cought in the middle of a war that was declared by rebel traitors supported and armed by the same xabash you are saying is your ally. Innocent civilians were not targets of the Republic.

2. The numbers of casualties floating on the internet is of inflated numbers that serve as propaganda for a narrow-minded political vision, the number of casualties gets more inflated every year.

3. How is it wisely to ally yourself with your enemy that's after only alienating you further from your Somali brothers and is imposing unfair trade deals on you. Is that wise?

4. What leverage does the secessionist entity have on the xabash? isn't it at its mercy?

Living free in greater Somalia is better then being a xabash slave in a secessionist entity. The war is coming your way sxb whether your ready or not, we will be allies soon fighting the xabash to free our country.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by A.J. Montana:

Quevera,

I am a muslim brother so i dont bet but i am sure that the etho's will not be patrolling Berbera.

Help me out here for a sec, will ya ? Let's say they do. Let's say Ethiopian soldiers land en-masse and set up camps on the outskirts of Berbera, due to an offical invitation from His Excellency Riyaale's office. Think it's far-fetched ? Ask the locals of Galkacyo and Bosaaso who have to watch Xabashi soldiers 'protect' them from 'Al-Quieda'(lol).

Brah, just tryna shield you from disillusionment. Wake up.

Kashafa, wax ha isku khaldin sxb ..... Galkacyo and Bosaso are in Somalia ,,, we're talking about Somaliland ,,,, seems you don't understand that.

Again, Why do Somaliland need xabashis ?? ,, we did it all without xabashis, Arabs and UNISOM .... you should appreciate that.

If our Muslim Arab brothers turned their backs to us ,,, we have the right to make a business deal with anyone even if it is Israel.

Try to get xabashis out of Muqdisho first then talk about Somaliland.

This is a good news that we are going to install that cable in Berbera ,,,, ka naxoow nafta waa