Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The END of the TFG

^^^Indeed its silly, who formed this block and why? How many MP's do they have 125, 85, 55 or less?

If all your information is this translation of a Somali webportals report then you are ammusing and nothing more old boy.

N.O.R.F   

^^put a brave face on lad :D

Does it matter who formed this block or many MPs have signed up? I asked if this was possible under the TFG's charter. Lets deal with the 'facts' here and save the emotion.

^^^Ahhh, why are you bothered about legalities as you mentioned in your opinion and the title of the thread "its the end", why the doubts?

No one in the parliment will loose their seat because of any leader. Thus the grand game is meant to confuse.

One minute a group looses the vote, so what do they do they claim have an alliance, a party to do what? Protect the constitution, not to leave, to split, just to protect the precious constitution.

Thus what you see as the "end" out of ignorance is nothing more than a sherade to confuse some, to cry out in desperation because the majority of MP's are with change.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Ahhh, why are you bothered about legalities as you mentioned in your opinion and the title of the thread "its the end", why the doubts?

No one in the parliment will loose their seat because of any leader. Thus the grand game is meant to confuse.

One minute a group looses the vote, so what do they do they claim have an alliance, a party to do what? Protect the constitution, not to leave, to split, just to protect the precious constitution.

Thus what you see as the "end" out of ignorance is nothing more than a sherade to confuse some, to cry out in desperation because the majority of MP's are with change.

So now your telling me to do away with the 'facts' (legality of this opposition group) and stick with hear say, conspiracies and rigged votes? I over-estimated you saxib :D

You (and Yeey) would have had a case if only you chose to go by the book for once. I actually tried to help you out :rolleyes:

^^^Hah, adeer you are going around in circles, this developemtn only highlights weakness from this group who want to save the Geedi PM-ship.

Go by the book? What on earth are you on about, Again you display your sheer lack of knoweldge with regards to the matter at hand.

There was a meeting and the Parlimen came out in favour of holding a closed confidence vote on the Geedi cabinet.

The truth is in the pudding dear lad. If this group has any power they would have stopped this move towards the no confidence, Geedi would not be running around Adis and so on.

I suggest you read the article, we have one named mentioned Abdullahi Shiekh Ismael. And his comments, any otehr names, the list of MP's?

No..I guess not

Juje   

Wake Up Duke, Yeey went to Bay with full battle station three weeks ago to get rid of Geedi.

Guess what , Geedi is still there, and with no sight that he might ever go.

Now tell me wht has your adeer gained apart from whinning the small and little credibility and function this TFG had.

Stop lying to yourself sxb and look at the main picture...TFG is deteriorating

^^^Oh well adeer, it was you who was naming the mans replacements and now all of a suden he has become your champion. :D

However the events are moving forward, governemnt work, motives and intentions unlike what some might think are seldom publicised in the media least of all the Somali ones.

If the TFG would end due to your wishes, well you would not be here now trying to convince yourself would you adeer..