Sign in to follow this  
Chemical

Greetings To All ( A New Nomad in the Making)

Chemical   

Personal Card

Name: One of the names of the prophet (Tell You later)

Job: Chemical Engineer

Nationality: Somali (Sanag Region)Somalilander by some puntlander by others, but a free spirit inside and out.

Political Views: Neutral

Motivation to join: A great forum with many views

Hopes: A peaceful and prosperous Somalia for all

Ambition: To Continue my higher studies and receive a Phd in Chemical Engineering

Assalamu alikum to all nomads, it's a real pleasure to be one of you. I hope that I add something to the forum. I'm a very logical person and in any discussion I'll try to share my views with you all

What’s your political persuasion yaa Chemical? Are you a secessionist, an Ethiopian-Tank-rider supporter, or an icu supporter?

ps---In this section of SOL, life expectancy is very short! Welcome on board, I say!

^^^ lol @ "In this section of SOL, life expectancy is very short". Agree for the most yeah, but to some this section is integral part of their daily life.

We need some sort of WMD experts in this SOL section. So, signor Chemical welcome onboard! and enjoy the ride!

Jacpher   

Not so fast xiiin. Let Odayga sort things out first.

Kiimiko: Soo dhawaaw! You need a good supply of kiimiko. We've got lots of them in this corner.

Wlc Aboard Injineer smile.gif

Political Views: Neutral

Nice,Nice! We have a new Fence sitter eh? Chemical,You need to get acquainted with one Smart inteligent Nomad named Baashi. :D;)

One heck of a great fence sitter i tell ya,Baashow,gacmo furan kusoo dhawee injineerka icon_razz.gif

NB:Freindly Banter eh