Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Huge explosion in bossaaso puntland

Ibtisam   

Che; It is the ones he calles Shisha, but I thought the shisha were the other beel- not even a clan name.

Che- ever heard the sayinf "dacwo meesha eye macal ku barato aye macalul ugu baqtidad" icon_razz.gif I don't know about my other cousins but that sister of mine will kill him with kindness :D

Abtigiis   

Che,

from now on, it it 'Puntland's mistreatment of Somaligalbeed people and its own Somalibari community' that I will write in solidarity with this community who had been hoodwinked of their political rights as they got bogged down in business. :D:D

Ibtisam   

A&T they were busy making money and building blocks when the smooth talking ones robbed them blind miya?? :D

Che- Reer Qardho history is well known- particularly with Geel :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Adna caloosha hakuu fariisato
:D

Ibti take note-Reer Qardho are muggers-who knew

adna hakuu dhaqaaqdo!

Weligayaba gabdhaha Burco waanu jecleyn - balse hadda Bossasa naga fara madhoojisay. mar dhow Burtinle iyo Qaloocan baanu weerarin. :D

Abtigiis   

And now even they are losing in the money market as Faroole machine (printing) gets to business! They must arm themselves or else ... :D

Sayid-Somali-Bootada daa ninyahow, don't make tell the story reer Qardho duulaan soo qaade markia Gaalkacayo laqabasadey/

Ibti....Ka daa dheh. I know Burcawaani folks, my late aunt (AUN)was married to a gentleman from Burco.One of my cousins lives in Hargeysa.

Che- Reer Qardho history is well known- particularly with Geel

N Sayid has the audicty to say Qaloocan uu weyraraa :D

A&T...Adiga ninyahow waa too many friendly fire badan tahey. Raga maanta saxiibkaa ah barito kusoo jeesaneysaa not intentionally of course.

LOOOOL ^^^ why don't you tell us what happen to you at qardho that made you so fearful of the heavenly peaceful place. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

A&T they were busy making money and building blocks when the smooth talking ones robbed them blind miya??

Che- Reer Qardho history is well known- particularly with Geel

:D indeed Qardho's history is an illustrious one whether be it with Geel or Gabdho.

Abtigiis   

Che,

There are no foes or friends here. One needs to say what he thinks right regardless of who is going to be pleased or displeased.

^Who's Dub.Is that what Fiqikhair alluding to? I was wondering Dish would go to Dhahar?

Sayid-Somali..I'm not fearfull of Qardho. Believe me and my boys can take this village in hour, but I had bad tune, that's all and I thought their cuisine was good ;)

Abtigiis   

This community has been so marginalised for a long time. I recall the story of a SPM men whose Kismayo-Nairobi flight mistakenly made a stopover in Bossaso in early 1990s.

According to him, they were rounded up and were taken for immediate execution when one of the captives, realising that the commander of the mlitia who took hold of them was from yey's close family while most of the soldiers were from Dash community, chanted "We are not afraid of death! but where are raggi gobta ahaa hana laayaane! what is this Dash and unknowns gunning to kill us!

He says he looked at the commander and said "na dil waryaa! hit my head. Where is rer-mahad? rer-mahad ha nalaayaan?

According to this former SPM guy, the commander felt honuored and proud and let them go.

War Che, when the Dhahar incident happened the two folks that died in that battle were from the xiji and meydi collecting communities of Waaciye, who felt threatened as the mad came all the way to the laamiga in which Waaciye lies on, the same for Qardho.

Fortunately for the Duub guys from Maakhir, the Waaciye boys came in from the mountains weapons blazing one afternoon whilst the 'Qardho boys' hid and were trying to vacate for the coast to sail away to far off places. :D