Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Huge explosion in bossaaso puntland

NGONGE   

^^ They are part of Puntland. They are (for obvious reasons) not from the exact sub clan as Dr Cawke. They got Sphoist to finally comment on a politics topic. If Aaliyah should come and make a comment too, I will be 100% sure. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^LOL NGonge can't be the same ones, they busy with LA to open another front.
icon_razz.gif

Concur. For clarity sake and this is all to help NGONGE, we shall call reer LA DH :D

NGONGE-Ibti baa kudhaanta.Those folks are only found in Bari icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^You know I was going to say they should really be called the "DH" rather than just "D" already wa la heesta.

The "DH" are normally business people with loads of houses and business- can they really afford conflict and violence. Choas is really not in their interest. But then again, we only have Cowke word that it is a whole clan. We need the puntiland version of JB to come here and say "the police is investigating and the findings will be told later, those responsible will be dealt with" Instead we have Cowke blaming a whole clan. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ As if I could tell the difference between Bari & Konfur. :D

But how many D's are found in that part of the world? I always thought there was the big D and the small DH. Where is my guru when I need him? :D

Ngonge you got your Somali alphabet messed up or shall I say your arabic?

The clan your talking about is 'DH' as in the somali alphabet letter and the arabic as you would probably by now have guessed.

And no 'Darawiish' is not a clan! As there were many of the darawiish mainly so its head the Sayid who were not part of the 'DH' clan.

LoooooooL@Ibti n NGONGE

*puts on my tolka hat*

There is big D. There is DH (Mansa Munsa, Aaliyah) :D

And there is the D in question. I actually D here is followed by H but we shall call them "mini D". :D

NGONGE   

^^ I can see that. Now this D they're talking about, ma ii tilmaami karta saaxib. Bari alone is not good enough. Are they big? Are they small? Do they have any other nocturnal habits besides throwing hand grenades at peaceful crowds?

Ngonge should really stop consulting A&T regarding Puntland matters and affairs. As it can be seen by the ONLF boys tapping in the dark regarding that mysterious 'D'.

Ibtisam   

Che, you are confusing him more.

It should be something like this:

The BIG D, that is on the same scale as the shike

DU of LA

The Dh of Bosasso

and then the other can be "d"

I figured it is not the DU of LA, the Dh are too business like to throw things, so it must be the "d" :D

Loool @nocturnal habits besides throwing hand grenades at peaceful crowds