Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

F.C Waraabe praises Baligubade: political stunt or truth?

RedSea   

After opening new office in Ahmed Dhagax neighborhood, area where folks from Baligubadle settle in Hargeysa he says the following.

Haddii aan Anigu Madaxweyne Ahaan Lahaa Lacagteena Waxaan ku Sawiri Lahaa Baligubadle ( F.C. Warabe)

Leesh?

“Marka la eego taariikh ahaan halkagankii dalka lagu xoraynayey waxaad ka soo qaadateen qayb libaax, Suldaankii ugu horeeyey ee tallaabay wuxuu ahaa Suldaan ka soo jeeda, caasimaddii halgankuna markii cidna ku dhici wayday waxay noqotay Baligubadle,

Is this true: without reer Baligubadle and their town; snm wouldn't have succeeded therefore somaliland would not have existed today?

RedSea   

I hope reer baligubadle choose their candidates wisely and don't get swayed by the corrupt Udub leaders and their internet propagandists in Xero Awr neighborhood. :D

if they vote for faysal, it won't mean much so am hoping they vote siilaanyo.

RedSea   

Yes, that is what I said. And I hope that they choose Siilaanyo. I am sure reer Baligubadle are familiar with him, that was where he was appointed as SNM chairman or dethroned? hmm not sure let me check.

FYI, It is not time for SNM ,, that was some 20 years ago. Some heavy-weight balligubadle folks are still UDUB members like A/Lahi Darawal and Edna.

But let's see how the situation can turn against them anytime.

RedSea   

^it going to be interesting to see what happens this year. SL politics are steady, but am looking forward to whatever excitment this year's elections produce.

another point,

I am getting the news that Udub is involved in dirty qabiil campaigning.

There is report Udub is attempting to open the gates for

those reer Awdal across the border in Djabuuti plus those pro Udub over the 'border' in Hawd region in places like daroor, gaashamo. They packing them up in buses and registering. Are those people elegible to vote JB?

loooooooooooooool ,, you are too far behind sxb. That is what always happens during the elections even in Ethiopia and Djibouti. Not only UDUB but other parties are involved.

Whenever there is an election in Somali galbeed people move there to vote ,,, whenever there is the same elections in Djibouti Somaliland cities are almost empty and they all cross the border to take part. :D