Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

PM Geedi to visit Puntland

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

quote: It is only you in SOL who is throwing his name around..

Juje, I feel sorry for you, in your quest to keep shadowing the Duke, you forget your own tracks.

It was you dear lad who named this individual on SOL, months ago before he was even part of any real group.

You even placed the mans picture..

Juje

Another big time looser

Tarzan

Sorry
:D
And you thought you had a scoop there , did you poor lad? Did you see me praising him ever since then, to me he was a losser then and is still a losser - infact I will put him in a rank lil bit higher than you cause he opposes 'gumeysi' but he endorses dark forces he knows not of.

So is Geedi coming to Punmtland still orhas there been change of plans? :D:D

^^^Adeer, you are now contradicting yourself. I never said you praised the dude. Just highlighting the fact that you called him a big looser even when no one knew the man.

loool. Keep up the good work just remmeber to think before you try to get too clever next time.

Poor fellow.

Abwaan   

I thought inuu YEY ku dhaartay inuu Geeddi ka taqaluso...what has changed now, malaha Gabre told him Don't bother mate, you might go instead?

lol...let us wait and see what happens.

Abwaan   

lol...Juje adiga evidence-gaaga keyboad-kaad ku wadataa, laakiin Duke yaa og hee tolow wuxuu shalay sheegay xitaa inuu inkiro mallaga yaabaa?

Juje   

^^

Disregarding your attempt to deviate from the subject matter,what I would like to ask you is GEEDI STILL COMING TO PUNTLAND? ?

Mind how you answer the question sxb. :D

^^^lool. Again as objective as ever ya, Abwan. loool.

Juje Deviating from the subject, lool. :D

Does Mr Tarzan know you harbour deep feelings towards him? Or in public, is snifiling part of the persona.

As for the PM its all good adeer, no need to stress, or are you wating for all gun confrontation, still? :D

Geedi has not gone to Puntland. His interior Minister has. Instead it’s rumored that he will be going to Baydhabo where Yey accountants are waiting for him :D !

Abwaan   

loool...Geedi is clever ninka sida loo caayo xoolo uma ahan: of course haddii uu Puntland aadana you know sida ay u anfacayso iyo waxa uu leeyahay $32 milyan oo dollar oo lagu tuhunsan yahay inuu lunsaday buu leeyahay $2 milyan waxay ku baxdo xerada Carmo ku taal oo boorka badan baan soo siiyey.

Emperor   

What's so important/dissappointing about Geedi visiting/not visiting Puntland, nimankina Mucaaradka waxkasta inad naf kadhigataanbaa, wallee nin daad qaaday Xumbo cuskay...

Juje you must be very happy that some Puntland owned websites reported Geedi's visit while he did not. What does that tell?? the wider gap and conflict between him and Yey? Huh, quite naive.

Somalina   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ I hope he won't have an "accident" like Suldaan Hurre among others.
;)

:D:D

AUN Suldaan Hurre

lol@he won't have an "accident". Classic!