Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President Abdullahi Yusuf leaves for Addis and what is Caamir doing in London? lol

Ebyan   

I think I know the bespectacled man sitting at the forefront. Is he named Faisal? If so, I met him in Uganda.

Yeah, that's his name. :D

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

London, came out for the President, again nice picks

Close kins and inner circles come out for the clan president. That's it.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Violet:

How'd you know? Are their qabils written on their foreheads?

Logic dictates the clan president would only trust to meet with close kins and inner circles. The primary reason is purely for security.

Ebyan   

LoL

But his inner circle is composed of people from different qabils, right? So I guess he isn't a 'clan' president afterall. ;):D

If you don't mind me asking, when'd you meet Faisal in Uganda? smile.gif

Taliban   

Originally posted by Violet:

But his inner circle is composed of people from different qabils, right?

Not right. There are a few non inner-circles whom the clan president's security keep an eye. They are there to give the impression that the clan president or his clan government is inclusive.

Taliban,

The organiser of the event was Mr Xooshow and a Mr Oliyo and Surer, all from different Somali clans and would fit.

However all the clan courts top leaders ad their supporters where from the same clan..

Even in London who was behind the 50 man demo?

Mr Tarzan, Mr Gure, Mr Yarisow and Mrs Dahabo Dowlo. All from one clan, and Dahabo is from the same family as IndaCade.. Thus who is crying because of clan?

Ebyan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Taliban,

The organiser of the event was Mr Xooshow and a Mr Oliyo and Surer, all from different Somali clans and would fit.

However all the clan courts top leaders ad their supporters where from the same clan..

Even in London who was behind the 50 man demo?

Mr Tarzan, Mr Gure, Mr Yarisow and Mrs Dahabo Dowlo. All from one clan, and Dahabo is from the same family as IndaCade.. Thus who is crying because of clan?

Taliban is in a world of his own. The funny thing is the man he was inquiring about is not even from the presidents clan/tribe or what have you.

Abwaan   

Duke for once in your life can you forget clan and tell us on what category those individuals you mentioned(Awliyo,sureer,xildhibaan and Xooshow) fall among Somalis in the UK.

Do you know them? Or like many I have seen who don't even know how they look like and call them quote "Halgameyaal" baad adiguna shanqar raac tahay?