Sign in to follow this  
Land_Soldier

Riyaale is a citizen again

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Warya Land; Ha iku daab luumin Huuno. Waxan ahey max ka galey.

You a righ Huuno. Lets start over and keep our relationshaip proffesional here on SOL.

Xaal ma qadanisaa? reerkeygu riyo(goats) tirada ka badan ayeee leeyihiin.

somali_child_goats.jpg

That is my cousin with 2 of our goats on the background you see Sheick mountains part of the Gollis chains. I have a big piece of land and many goats there, any lady that wants to marry me can share in my goats and we can set-up a house on those mountains. And my little cousin will help my wife in the household. But I have to be honoust we do not have any camels, if you expect that.

Ibtisam   

Now he is offering his little cousin as a slave. Waiidi.

Nuune, he is not from Burco, all real Burco SOL newbie’s LSK before uu soo dayo aniga aya uu saxexa. If you look at who invited section, it will always say Ibtisam.

Land: Hunguri baa galey. Land if you click on my profile it will clear say married. Naga daa waliida! Biyo iyo Saliid iis ma dhex marana.

nuune   

But I have to be honoust we do not have any camels, if you expect that.

How can you even talk to a Somali girl if you don't have any camels, ka bul dheh

Ibti, waa runtaa, proposal bey mareysaa xaaladiisa hada before you even accept the slave cousin

Originally posted by nuune:

Ibti
:D
don't mind him, he is alost Burcaawi, lost int he Wilderness of Xamar
:D

I am not from Burco. Dont you know where Saaxil is? Reer Xamar, dhulkiina waad doonisanaa, ma kala garanisidna. typical.

Ibtisam   

lOOOL a PROPOSAL can never be a proposal with out geel being offered!!!. Even the Bengali had to buy Geel and then offer them as part of the proposal. Which Somali girl is going to her family with riyo iyo belayo kale!! :eek: :eek: Land you need daqan ceeli ASAP!!!

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

lOOOL a PROPOSAL can never be a proposal with out geel being offered!!!. Even the Bengali had to buy Geel and then offer them as part of the proposal. Which Somali girl is going to her family with riyo iyo belayo kale!! :eek: :eek: Land you need daqan ceeli ASAP!!!

Mrs.Ibti, Hunno, we have more then 300 goats which is worth much more then 30 camels.

I heard some Somali families do accept goats as a proposal. Specially those light skinned white chocolades from Xamar. Because they dont know diffrence between Ri iyo Rati.

Ibtisam   

As A fellow shikeh man, JB will educate you. Casharka sii fiican uu degso, haada adigii ba so indho cadcad oo so taagan. Degta iis qaabo and listen weeli waad yartahey. JB over to you atheer.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Waar isku xishood ,,,, hablaha hadaanad geel haysan xataa ma eegi kartid hadal iska daaye ,,,

Oo ma Geel uun baa wax laguu guursadaa? Orgi laguma guursan karo waxba?