Sign in to follow this  
Oromia

Exiled Amhara Intellectuals Oppose Meles Zenawi's War Against Somalia

Coloow   

Oromia,

Meles Sinawi has done what dictators do to cling on to power; start a war with somalia. But I think the coming war ( God forbid) would lead to his demise.

Originally posted by Oromia:

It must be getting very lonely in your camp for an Oromo who says he is a moslem to go look and find only these folks for support and encouragement.

Incredible it is. Have you tried posting this immense support from these folks on an Oromo web site? That would be an accomplishment.

I am afraid to ask you, why are this people in washington DC from the fall of the past ethiopian regimes and not oppose the regime from Addis Ababa? I hope you don't give me the answer they are persecuted, because anyone interested has heard an opposition leader in the ethiopian parliament accusing the prime minister of having been on somalia's side all the time including the 77 war.

These cowards are also not of the fighting type so don't even attempt to tell me they fought the regime in ethiopia.