Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Road Construction between Burao and Erigavo - A Great move by locals

Abwaan   

This is gr8...not an easy job but it is can be done with hard work and commitment. I wish I could go there and take part of it...

Jacaylbaro seriously please keep on updating us and don't you think that diaspora community should sponsor dadka meesha ka shaqaynaya or whoever gacan ka geysanaya dhismaha jidkan xitaa dhawr kiilo-mitir ha ahaadee?...

Originally posted by Abwaan:

This is gr8...not an easy job but it is can be done with hard work and commitment. I wish I could go there and take part of it...

Jacaylbaro seriously please keep on updating us and don't you think that diaspora community should sponsor dadka meesha ka shaqaynaya or whoever gacan ka geysanaya dhismaha jidkan xitaa dhawr kiilo-mitir ha ahaadee?...

:D dhowr kiilo oo timir ah maa ka wadaa

Cowke   

Xiinfanin, You mean the Ras Hafun One Below. This was started recently a month ago by the locals creating a 54 km road to connect ras-hafun to the rest of bari region. At present people can only gain access to that community going through the sea. This project will change that, people will be able to come on road if they need to visit the town. It is project funded by noone, no aid-firms, no puntland government but the local spirit.

xaafuun3.jpg

xaafuun4.jpg

xaafuun1.jpg

xaafuun.jpg

xaafuun5.jpg

xaafuun2.jpg

There is also the lafa-goray road project that began in 2008 which is to connect the baargaal-caluula community with a road network. This project is funded by Puntland and a few donor firms.

Here is a video on that update recently in april this year. The work is still diligently being carried on.

Project manager of the lafagoray road for caluula-baargaal community also gives an update speech regarding it's progress in april this year.

There was is a road project also signed by Dr.farole recently in the "Galkacyo accord" to get FAI International which was supposed to create a road connecting erigavo to bossaso before the war started, plus regional airports for las canood and badhan airports are also apart of the FAI Deal with Puntland and the TFG.

So the infrastructure is rebuilding. Garowe is expanding it's electricity grids also so we don't need to rely on generators anymore, which you can view at your discretion here.

http://necsomalia.com/

Puntland Is Rebuilding my friend don't worry about that. However I don't want to ruin this thread with Puntland because the erigavo-burco community should be congratulated for the recent endeavor they have undertook, regardless if they copied or not it don't matter, it will benefit their communities not anyone else so that comment you made was a bit uncalled for I must say.

Cowke   

Jacaylbaro, Actually I am UNI reviewing my lecture notes before my test on thursday. I just finished an exam about 2 hours ago and at the university as we speak.

Ibtisam   

JB how long will it take them. They look like the regular normal guys pitching in.

Reer Burco are pros at "isk wax uu qabso"

Inshallah Khyir

nuune   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

what that has to do with the topic ?

badow, waxba ma fahantid, si fiican u dhuux Cowke hadaladiisa :D