Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Puntland + UNDP to transform revenue collection capacity of the state

Qudhac, adeer forget SOOL, Hargaysa has not gone anywhere. Somalia is still your country lad, as you are aware no one has recognised you and your clan much like the 1980s is under the boot of the NSS and your region is run from Morgan's Villa. So nothing much has changed in NW Somalia. :D

Qudhac   

forget sool, lol i bet you would love to forget that nightmare where you were humialated, duke let me ask you question arent you tired of getting whipped in every battle and being the forever defeated lot...

these days your bugland is busy drugging and rapping young girls, i call that peadhophiles.

^^^

As opposed to the mass political rape of a whole clan by a single man, that's nothing.

Oh my God...talk about embarrassing.

You write (and think) like a first-grader, my friend. This is not an insult; this is a fact.

Qudhac   

^^^^

whats with the calaacal young boy, all i stated was that bugland aka the clan enclave of m-tenia has never won a war, it has alwasys either being humiliated or ran withough a bullet being fired with its tail between its legs

Originally posted by Qudhac:

^^^^

whats with the calaacal young boy, all i stated was that bugland aka the clan enclave of m-tenia has never won a war, it has alwasys either being humiliated or ran withough a bullet being fired with its tail between its legs

^^^

Only in your imagination, Qudhac. But as always--Keep dreaming! :D

Marfashlanders are no match for the Greatest State of Somalia. For Puntlanders are, in EVERY way, superior to your brain-dead Shankarooni brothers. Marka, quit hating, before I rip you a new one, O.K!

A single former NSS officer of Somalia has single-handedly shamed your whole clan into submission, and you wanna talk to me, like I'm on your level. Negro Please!!!

Sadly, Qudhac, your secessionist co-hearts have no concept of Somali pride, personal responsibility and intelligent choices. The know only how to BE servile before brutish dictators, whilst grazing tonnes of qhaat like deranged goats in the bush.

The reason Riyaale deals with your Marfashlanders with such impunity is because he is confident that y'all need him as your Master because he knows, y'all aint intelligent enough to govern yourselves without unleashing bloodshed and violence against one another in your little clan enclave.

Of course Riyaale is wrong. Marfashlanders need to be free to exterminate themselves with their own foolishness(if they so choose to!)

Qudhac   

hey look the orphans of c/y and siyad barre kids are confused and screaming, i know all that fairy tale of glory you were told when you were being fed your caano boodhe didnt materialise,

now let me educate you about the defeated lot such as yourself..... your clan enclave of bugland are known for their female like backsides rather than their fighting abbilities...

that why when ever they fight all you see is big booty running away................ ............

hahahaahaha