Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Pics of Latest Demonstration in London, Thanks to Somalilanders and Other Somalis.

Xoogsade   

I let Didi Kong answer your question bro Oday. That is very interesting perspective you presented. May be she has something to say.

The two forumers you mentioned are no different from A/Y's spokesperson who justified what is happening in Muqdisho on the Airwaves the day before. Most likely your friend knows such people do exist, heard them talk and defend their warlord, and she wouldn't be shocked at their comments. Just a Deja Vu feeling. And I hope she copes well with her tragedy. We are all going to meet death in peace or not, in violence or not.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Makhirian:

quote:I agree with the rest of your comments and appreciate once more your candid effort to perfect the means to our goals.

Thanks and remember always that Our country has produced many people who are capable, brave, virtuous, skilled, and wise. Allah's willing, they shall succeed in creating patriotism and the unification of our people from Hargeisa to Kismayo.I pray for God's mercy to ease and alleviate the Great suffering of Somalis in the Horn of Africa. They are the most wronged, the most isolated the most forgotten society in the whole wide world.
Thanks bro for your comments and my apologies if you felt targetted by my comments both previous and current. I appreciate your brotherly feelings and your somalinimo saxib.

RedSea   

Maakhiri,

Waxba kama jiraan walaltinimada iyo wada jirka aad ka hadlayso. If there was an ounce of unity and walaltinimo within your kind, the problem would have be solved long ago. A/Yusuf himself cries about unity and brotherhood as well and carries the blue flag, those are words and word of hypocricy. Please either put up or let people express themsleves. The only reason you have refered to sweet talk of unity and all that is because you are mad that mr. Xoogsade acknowledged the support from Somalilander who unlike many people don't shut blab about unity, but come forward when it comes to supporting their brothers in time of dire need.

In addition, no one is discussing unity in here, it's about people being killed, so I dont' see how a man posting a topic about that can be questioned whether or not he believes in that God forsaken used and abused term of "unity". :rolleyes:

me   

Hmmmmm Somali clan conflict never changes, same hypocrisy and unholy alliances that lead to nothing. Its getting boring now.