Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Fighting for control of Somalia photos

ANWAR   

God bless somalia. this is very horrible to see. i wounder why other the parent of this kids. the leaders of the world and what so called humaniterians agences. i guess some of the them are proud of it. if they want to stops this they can do; but since it's muslims agains muslims there care less; i bet happy with it. But times will come when this ends. in my thinking, west are responsible of what happeining in somalia. some making business by doing this ; like guns makers, war lords, neighbouring countries like ethopia, kenya eriteria.

http://www.boston.co m/bigpicture/2009/05 /fighting_for_contro l_of_somali.html

so sad war photographs... :(:(:(

Teenage Islamist fighters probably don't even know what they are fighting for :(:(

salaams wa jzak allah khayran

the world has never cared about africa and there are no international agencies that are coming to the rescue of the somali people. the only thing they come for is to rob and steal. they steal the school supplies. they steal the food. they kill the teachers and blow up the schools and then all the kids can do is fight for what they have left. so they are fighting for Allah's sake cuz they are not blinded by material things or the lies of the foreigners. you cant believe lies about generosity and stuff when you are starving and you cant be blinded by the material world when you are walking around barefoot.

they know what they are fighting for and it is paradise and firdaus cuz thats the highest level of jannah!!

ANWAR   

TO: bint hamid ^^^^^^^^^^

WHY DO YOU SELF GO DOWN THER AND FIGHT

IF YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR :mad:

AND WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE A RETARDED

CUZ WE ALL KNOW THIS WAR IS NOT ABOUT

thats the highest level of jannah!! :mad:

please GET SOME HELP WILL YA

YOU ARE F***** RETARDED :mad:

Johnny B   

Originally posted by bint hamid:

they know what they are fighting for and it is paradise and firdaus cuz thats the highest level of jannah!!

"What grim future has befallen that sperm and egg."

Many thanks to Boston Globe for exposing its readers to the Somali tragedy.

It's ugly. But it needs to be seen, and pondered upon.