Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ONLF Leader Killed ........

(Somalilandpress) – Reports from the Somali region of Ethiopia says Mr. Mohamed Siraad Doolaal, an ONLF leader was killed after the Ethiopian forces attacked his base in the region. In an interview, Abdi Mohamoud Omar (Abdi Iley) said a local security forces with the ethiopian military forces attacked ONLF bases in the area where Doolaal was killed and brought his body to the town of Godey.

“We managed to attack them and kill their leader because of information submitted by the local residents” said Mr Abdi. “In his pocket, we found two passports of him, one British and one Eritrean” he added. Mr. Abdi said they also got other documents and photos of the organization.

Mr. Abdi also said they captured another ONLF leader whose name is Dhabuuke. He told the reporters that there are others died during the operation but he did not mention their names.

There is no official statement from the ONLF regarding the issue.

Abtigiis   

Dr. Mohamed Siraad Dollal, a former ONLF top leader, is not confirmed dead. We thought he died, but since last night, there are indications he is slightly wounded but fine. Final confirmation awaited from him in the coming hours.

Dr. Mohamed, an avowed liberation fighter, has been fired from the central committee two years ago.

True, he has not been positive in the last two years, but his survival will mean a lot to the people of oagden. When attacked, he was with the UWSLF forces around Danaan.

We pray to hear from him soon.

JB

Is la hel!

looooool ,,,, this Abdi guy was interviewed by the BBC and he was very naughty about ONLF. he was like "Kuwan nabad diidka, qas wadayaasha" ,, aar indho adakaa ,,

Abtigiis   

Do you know Abdi iley?

listen to me. He is from Degahbour and a former classmate at elementary school. The guy droped out at grade 6, and later become an electric cable carrier. This is a guy I use to give 50 Birr and tell to fix the lights in my family's house in 2005.Can you beleive it? Call Jamal and ask. How he come to this position, and many more stuff he will tell you. Waa jaajuus hoose oo raqiis ah. He is also psychologically crazy.

How many times we have to witness him standing on the head of his mother in the center of the town, I cannot tell you. he even used to insult his mother (who married a young man) nastily. He is a troubled soul.

It is sad that people like him and Da'ud (the president) who also have a family crisis (his father was an atheist) are faked as leaders.

Waa meel dhimatay meeshu; but it won't go that way for long.

It is the situation the imminent Poet Qaasim said "Waxaa siyaasadii loo igmaday Silic ku nooshiiye".

Amxaaro ma iyadaa cid kele aaminaysa dee ,, kuwaasay wax u dirsataaye.

loooool@electric guy ,, hehehe , i can imagine him taking the 50 birr with his mouth full of Qaad stinking like orgi qudhmay ,,,, :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

JB

Is la hel!

Saxiib kay JB ii dhaaf, aabaday.

Dacad eey laba diinaba idin ka ahayd ma

dhahaa? :D:D