Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

2 dollars a day for participating in city sweep :)

Laba dollar.....High robbery yaaqeey even in da Somali deep south. I say form union, and start negotiations right away.

P.S Xoog****, I can see your smiles these days man.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Laba dollar.....High robbery yaaqeey even in da Somali deep south. I say form union, and start negotiations right away.

P.S Xoog****, I can see your smiles these days man.

LOL@you can see my smiles these days. Nothing significant bro. I have had smiles on my face always. Adaa laga yaabaa kan maanta inaa si gooni u aragtay :D Btw, I had been to Kismayo twice, and the only thing I liked was the high quality soccer at the beach and Xalwo Dhagax/sabun(I think it was called one of those, can't remember). I didn't like the weather a bit, too hot for me.

I think the pay is that small because of the sheer number of participants who want to get paid. If they had more to offer they would have I suppose.

I guess Sol cracking hard. What happen to S-a-d-e part of your nick...lol

Xoog...I think yours is noticeable cuz you have been consistent in your grinning. The same can't be said about some of our esteemed heavywieghts in political section.