Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Amin Ammir: Special

^^^ First Juma, let me spell it out for you, Morgan was fighting for the city of Kimsayu against the JVA alliance, in that battle I reported what the news form Puntland, in which Morgan is seen as a hero, much like how the people of Gedo see Hiiraale and others see Inda Cade. I have never hided the fact that I see Kimsayu as no more than an occupied city. I see the JVA alliance as no more than a small obsticle in front of the people. However the clans of Hiiraale, Inda Cade and others have a right to live in Kismayu and any where else as long as they dont tramble over the rights of others...

Horn/Raqiid

I have never said Hiiraale was evil, however the Juba's are as secure as AL Anbar province of Iraq. Tell those stories to some one who is il informed the alliance of Kimsayu is no more than a business venture exclusive to two clans. If that is what you call progress and peace building then so be it. Hiiraale is a warrior, a fighter but a peace maker or diplomat give us a break...

Salaan...

Aamiin Caamir aniga 1991 ayaan bartay, oo xataa joornaallkii waagaas ka dhihi jiray Shabeelle Press oo Xamar kasoo bixi jiray daradiis ayaan u gadan jiray maalin walba. Ninkaan gacan iyo nus ayaa u taagay, maantana mar mar jidadka Koronto ayaaba isku aragnaa.

a.yuusuf%20copy.jpg

Yaa is gaaray, abaa.

MUUSE%20copy.jpg

Badarka yaa ku hormaraayo hee?

DASTUURKA%20copy.jpg

Dal wareeg waa ka dharagtay, bas hee, Shariifoow.

17%20-10%20-2005%20copy.jpg