Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

The President of the Republic will receive Mr. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed

Ibtisam   

Talking of being up one's own a*ss.

1) Exactly what did you do, other than post pictures which are widely and freely available, you are going on like you took your own camera and waited for the daandan to land at god knows what hr.

2) What is the significant of these pictures?? he is a the head of a puppet government, which has no control over it's citizen or even outsiders who are carrying out military operations inside its territory

3) Would you like a medal for exposing us to the ugly face of one of the many power hungry, spineless and murderous faces? Thanks to me kuulaah, bolshid baan kuu eedieh :cool:

Abtigiis   

Sudanese Liberation Army (SLA) faction Leader Mini Minaawi Was in the White House. Was it a year or two ago!

Holy Sheekh Muxiyaddiin on the speedy horse; Will photos and handshakes with few leaders ever earn this tug the title of a President? What Marshal Petain was for the French, Yey is for Somali's!

Ibtisam   

North, Nope, I just reacted to the attitude in this thread and this silly pictures. I'm out of the loop for about two weeks now. I'm assuming they are some sort of distraction tactic/ cover up for what ever murderous actions he/they last did while in Somalia.

Maxaa dacee??

lol. They the opposition are in dissaray. The secessionists as ever are the loudest 17 years and we still have no path to "recognition".

The other group who used violence against civilians are now saying "why" when they forgot that they were the ones who started this war and these killings.

Anyhow nice Pi

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

North, Nope, I just reacted to the attitude in this thread and this silly pictures. I'm out of the loop for about two weeks now. I'm assuming they are some sort of distraction tactic/ cover up for what ever murderous actions he/they last did while in Somalia.

Maxaa dacee??

Pictures will help build Somalia dee. Pics will help people eat, rebuild their homes, reduce the suffering etc etc.

Again who has Riyaale ever met? :D

As for Somalia its rebuidling has already started.

Its a milestone and we will continue incremental steps towards a recognise Somali state.

Secessionists talk will not get neither recognition nor destroy the Somali sate deee :D

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Again who has Riyaale ever met?
:D

Riyaale is ten times the president your vampire tick ever was and will ever be and that says alot about Yey considering Riyaale's past

your a Dodo-Brain

^^^No he is a province leader who in 10 years has brought no recognition for the secesionists camp. He makes more money than Bush-Brown and yet has gained nothing.

Who has he met? Or are you going to tell us its coming.

As for resumes, Yusuf was a commander of men an officer of the army. A man who fought Siyad Barre.

Riyaale was a boot licker, a spy who used to arrest and interrogate clan sympatisers of the SNM.

He has not met anyone because he is the leader of a province of Somalia, like Mohamed Dheere, Cade Muse and other regional chiefs

No Somaliland lads, go and speak to the French, Chinese, UN, and US. :D