Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Networking already?

Bil ka yar shaqada joogaa and already meeting with all these daljiro. Is he wasiir arrimo dibad? Kan Turkiga, Ingiriiska iyo Xabashada sugeynaa.

He is probably establishing a network, so when he challenges Deni tomorrow...

img-1-1729295547425.jpg

img-1-1729295738166.jpg

galbeedi   

The new generation of Somali leaders from Puntland. One thing I know about this guy is he is tough. He fought and defeated Al _shabaab in Puntland. Instead of the police chief, he should have been appointed as the intelligence chief.

My gut feeling is that this guy is going to be the prime minister that could be replacing Hamza Barre ....?

galbeedi   

Ask yourself, why would a police chief travel just like HSM. He is networking alright for he future roles and his plans to defeat Barbaarta.

I welcome general Diyaano Jr. to be the next premier. 

Infact, I would advise HSM to appoint this guy and give a new blood to his stagnant government. HAmza is " Caano Ma Daadshe" but he doesn't have charisma or enthusiasm for the government. President HSM is almost dead unless he shakes up things.

galbeedi   
28 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I am sorry Galbeedi  but there are all useless.

Che, isn't general Assad the guy who crushed Al Shbaab and engaged in Galagala mountains. Unlike others at least he commanded a real army or an intelligence unit before being appointed.