Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mothers the true victims of the tragedy of missing American Youths

^That is not name calling,he is describing you as a piece of work. Albeit a small piece of work,but still a piece of work. smile.gif

[Note to the audience: I love puntland] :D

Inshallah these who went missing will be located. And hopefully finally(once and for all),we will be able solve the mystery of this saga.

^^^The only good thing you said, as for Puntland it does not need your love. :D the persona non grata that you are.

We need answres and for the community in MN to move on to better things.

^you saw the real che before any of us did, you warned us over and over again, che isn't what he claims to be, watch out for him and did anyone listen? No, then he pulled my "warlord" is better than yours card and the rest was history ya dukey.

People should be thanking you for exposing Che and his adeero shangoole. :D

PS: he told me today inaad shangoole's# haysid, warka maxaa kajiro?

Lazy-Shangoole is actually closer to him than he's to me clanwise which the only thing Duke understands hence why Duke has the number, but Shangoole's family is from Beledweyne as is my family.

^What does the word "claiming" means in your world. Don't confuse ethnicity with place of residence or hometown-not every tied their ankle to place they never been to simple their Qabiil "owns" the land.

Beledweyne was and is melting pot!