Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Axmed Siilaanyo “Ethiopia waxaan u jeedinayaa mahad aanan lala wadaagin”

The Zack   

Kn: Madaxweynaha cusub ee Somaliland Axmed Maxamed Siilaanyo oo hadal qoraal ah soo saaray kadib markii lagu dhawaaqay in uu isagu guuleystey ayaamahad celin balaaran u jeediyey dowlada Ethiopai, gudiga doorashooyinka Somaliland, shacabka iyo xisbiyada tartanka galay.

Siilaanyo ayaa si gaar ah u xusey dowlada Ethiopia oo uu sheegey in uu jeedinayo mahad celin balaaran “oo aysan cidna la wadaagin”.

Silaanyo ayaa so taxay magacyada inta baddan magaalooyinka Somaliland oo mid kasta uu ku xusey door gaar ah oo ay ka ciyaartey jiritaanka Somalilan

Xigasho

Liibaan   

Maxaa ka filasaa Somalidiid??? waa shaqadiisa inuu u mahad celiyo Melez iyo Xabashida Aabaha Somalidiidka

Sooma ogid in Xabashidu SNM abuurtay 1980s, Xarunta Warlord Siilanyo iyo SNM waxa weeya Addis Ababa

Hales   

Awoowe you didnt seem to know the background to this man, hes an ardent seccessionist the former chairmen of the SNM.

Ethiopia many of other foreign players who are Somalias enemy are at the core to the seccessionist theology, meaning of which they are the counterbalance to what Somalias has stood for for the past 30 years./

Instead of unity, seccessionism is the death of this and means division weakness of the Somali nation; the black star symbolizes this and much of this has been in practise since the beggining of the civil war.

'Ummadda Somaliyeed ka carrar' under the guise of being a seperate nation, its this antagonizing path that will ultimately bring an end to the seccessionist project.

p.s.

I dont mean this post to be viewed as a hate message, i obviously wish that region just like i do other regions the best but i am bothered the extent of which the North west and East has been practising the art :D of shining Ethiopias boots to a large expense of others.