Che -Guevara

Abiy planning to change the name and flag of the Somali region

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

what an arrogance   this is just asking for trouble

if god didnt give them  a sea what can we do for them 

You secessionists GAVE them a tiny bit of hope. If you spoke like walaashaan who said Rabi gave you wabi ee cusbo ku shubo bad hakuu noqdee.

Watch from 0:47 minute:

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Take this from me,  Ethiopia is serious about the 'sea-robbery'. The only thing that can stop is  United Somalis or conflict within their state.  If things continue the way it is.  Way Qaadan by force. There's nothing that anyone can do.

On 9/13/2024 at 9:38 AM, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Take this from me,  Ethiopia is serious about the 'sea-robbery'. The only thing that can stop is  United Somalis or conflict within their state.  If things continue the way it is.  Way Qaadan by force. There's nothing that anyone can do.

acccording to culusow he believes  Egypt Turkey and Eritrea will defend the sea for him and also the UN

It seems the reason for relocating military resources to the Somali region is to  grab as much as land as Abiy can for his Oromo. He has practically given up fighting in the Amhara region.

The rumor he wants to bring the Somali region under Oromia  jurisdiction which means they can decide how they reshape the administration.

If Ethiopia is about to collapse then ina cagjar should just fight and declare independence  gaala madowda wala iska dhicin kara if the endf is now nothing more then a galla militia liyuu Somali police should break all ties with endf and directly work for Somali interests 

Illyria   
14 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

It seems the reason for relocating military resources to the Somali region is to  grab as much as land as Abiy can for his Oromo. He has practically given up fighting in the Amhara region.

The rumor he wants to bring the Somali region under Oromia  jurisdiction which means they can decide how they reshape the administration.

In other words, the only relatively stable region in Habasha is S Galbeed, and Abiy wants it not spared, and on fire like the rest, which benefits him in the long-run, for a stable Somali region poses a greater threat to Habasha in more ways than one.

4 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

If Ethiopia is about to collapse then ina cagjar should just fight and declare independence  gaala madowda wala iska dhicin kara if the endf is now nothing more then a galla militia liyuu Somali police should break all ties with endf and directly work for Somali interests 

If you could repeat that one more time, and elaborate it, I just want to make sure I am reading your thoughts correctly. I fear you might have been bitten by a sombre, if sober wolf.

Well I have always supported the freedom of Somali people from Ethiopia really since the people were never given self determination as man who his him self from the hawd and reserve area in moholin and daroor I know the harsh predicament specially during my teen age years how it was  the Ethiopians always saw our region as a place just a territory. With out its people  they want the land but not our people