Xaaji Xunjuf

Ina cagjar invites Ethiopia military generals in jigjiga says we will destroy Ethiopian enemies as we defeated afweyne

Just in high delegation from Ethiopia chief of staff arrived today in jigjiga  and cagjar said we will defend the Ethiopian state as we defeated Siyad barre before 

Ethiopian military commanders arrive in Jigjiga for command forces anniversary, inaugurate training center 

119 SharesFacebookFacebook messengerTwitterWhatsAppLinkedInTelegramPhoneEmail

Thursday September 5, 2024

Jigjiga (HOL) — Ethiopian National Defence Forces (ENDF) Commander Field Marshal Birhanu Jula and his deputy, General Abebaw Taddese, arrived in Jigjiga, the capital of Ethiopia's Somali regional state, on Thursday. 

The delegation was welcomed at the Jigjiga airport by Somali regional state President Mustafe Cagjar, Security Leader Dayib Ahmednur, and other local officials.

The high-ranking military officials are in Jigjiga to participate in the 47th anniversary celebrations of the eastern Ethiopian command forces, marking the first time the event will be held in Jigjiga. 

According to local media, Field Marshal Birhanu Jula will also inaugurate a new training center at the Garab'ase camp, located on the outskirts of the town.

The visit comes at a time of heightened tension in the Horn of Africa. Ethiopia has recently deployed armored vehicles and hundreds of troops to its border with Somalia, following the delivery of Egyptian weapons to Somalia under a new defense agreement. 

The growing regional discord follows Ethiopia's signing of a preliminary agreement with Somaliland, a breakaway region of Somalia. The deal, which leases coastal land in Somaliland in exchange for potential recognition of its independence, has drawn strong objections from Somalia and strengthened ties between Somalia and Egypt. 

Egypt fears that Ethiopia's continued filling of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD) on the Nile River will reduce the water supply to Egypt and Sudan, exacerbating regional tensions.

15 hours ago, galbeedi said:

doqonkan maAxmaarada ku tidhi Abiy ayaan kugu bedelaynaa?

Waa isla qofkaan, who 12 years ago to this week, used to write these lofty words on here. Alloow alle, jago iyo jeeb qooyan dad waa badashaa.

"Last week, the Tigres, for the first time in 21 years, met somalis who are not kowtowing to them, somalis who looked at them sternly without the need to blink when the Tigre's look back. It was a moment of pride for all Somalis for the Tigre's to know that Somalis are not all about Faroole, or Siilanyo or Iley or Sheikh Sharif. There are dignified men who can talk to them like equal partners."

Miskiin perhaps his issue was with tigrayga and he always liked the gallas under the so called kush alliance even though galla madowda are the biggest nemesis to Somalis  any where land grabbing every where in galbeed 

Samafal   
On 9/5/2024 at 7:36 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

GWu6WJ9WwAAZIYu.jpg.af92f5a96daeb2936da567e1ea561579.jpg

Where does he mention Siad Barre? Kkk odayga rubuc qarniga mootan waad ku saladhaan.

Abtigiis can say and do whatever he wants but he knows deep down when shit happens the great majority of the population will always be Somalis.

It is same for the Laftagareen and who ever thinks the Melez Zenawis's1990s divide and rule of Somalis will work. Most Somali bar the seccssionists will fall behind their government however they oppose HSM. And also Ethopia of today is not Ethopia of yesterday.

it is already working  laftagareen and PL are allready on the side of Ethiopia 

ina cagjar brought the abaskuul  sultans and garaads and he brough them to jigjiga and he made them denounce egypt

ina cagjar is a real Ethiopian nationalist if u ask me he puts ethiopia before somalia

Illyria   
On 9/6/2024 at 1:45 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waa isla qofkaan, who 12 years ago to this week, used to write these lofty words on here. Alloow alle, jago iyo jeeb qooyan dad waa badashaa.

"Last week, the Tigres, for the first time in 21 years, met somalis who are not kowtowing to them, somalis who looked at them sternly without the need to blink when the Tigre's look back. It was a moment of pride for all Somalis for the Tigre's to know that Somalis are not all about Faroole, or Siilanyo or Iley or Sheikh Sharif. There are dignified men who can talk to them like equal partners."

Hold on, Abtigiis was Cagjar? Are you being serious?

Illyria   
18 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Yes. Some old SOLers met him.

13 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

As a heart attack.

Darn, and soon, you will be telling me:
    - Galbeedi is Dr Cali I Baxar
    - Che is C/weli Gaas,
    - MMA is Laftagareen,
    - Makhiri is Jamal M Xasan,
    - XX is Caateeye,

I forgot Carafat as Cirro.

11 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Darn, and soon, you will be telling me:
    - Galbeedi is Dr Cali I Baxar
    - Che is C/weli Gaas,
    - MMA is Laftagareen,
    - Makhiri is Jamal M Xasan,
    - XX is Caateeye,

I can guarantee you if I want that I can be guddoomiyaha Bakool tomorrow if aan ka dego Baydhabo and lobby Laftagareen. Kan haayo oo iska qaraabo kore ah meesha waaku cariirin karaa.

By the way, SOL members became wasiiro sida Cabdiraxmaan Caynte (now at Heritage Institute). Also Cabdi Warsame, the former Minneapolis councillor, meeshaan General Duke ku soo gali jiray.