Che -Guevara

Farmaajo-Fahad Yasin Political Partnership dissolved

Soomaali iyo kala qeybsanaan. Cali Yare Cali ku farxaayo. Arrintaan Itoobiya faragelinteeda sidii loogu falcelin lahaa lagu kala qeybsamay yaa ogaado.

Fahad wuxuu rabaa Shariifka soo dhiso filaa ama qof cusub.

Just now, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Ama culusow ba xil u magacaabaya 

or he might run him self but then again he is a bit laangab cidina dooran mayso 

This is not a man interested in xil.

galbeedi   

It could be a plan to hide Fahad Yaasin behind the curtain. Then again this man isn't treacherous. Last night I was at the ONLF anniversary ceremony and few people I talked to told me that  the Galmudug boys and HSM had departed ways for good. Reer Galmudug don't have a candidate, but there is a plan to support Shariif Ahmed.

Fahad had hand with early administration of Shariif, but he wasn't one of the principles. He deposed Shariif and helped HSM, then he left Hasan and brought Farmaajo. This king maker isn't someone who should be taken lightly. will see where he moves.

galbeedi   

I think Farmaajo might change and ally himself with Reer Galmudug. Qoor Qoor is building bridge with Reer Caabudwaaq. With Farmaajo they have to defeat Mohad Salaad and company in Galmudug and stop HSM any footholds in that region.

That move probably might have angered Fahad.

galbeedi   
4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Reer  Galmudug are not reliable partners. Reer Unuku Leh are.

The problem is of Galmudug have deep quarrel which isn't going to help you even if you give them the premiership. Last time they had thrown away their premiership and helped HSM for unknown reason other than tribal hatred. Furthermore, this election might pit the usual suspects, Farmaajo, Dani and HSM.

Puntlanders say Dani is similar to HSM in terms handling politics, Farmaajo is timid and HSM is ruthless.  I don't foresee any new leader.

Agaasimihii hore ee NISA Fahad Yaasiin ayaa galabta shaaciyey inay iskaashigii siyaasadda ku kala tageen Farmaajo, isagoo aan bixin faahfaahin intaas dheer, waxaana soo baxaya xogo ku saabsan waxyaabihii sababay kala tagga kooxdii Farmaajo ee Nabad iyo Nolol.

Sida ay ogaatay Caasimada Online, kulan uu dalbaday Farmaajo ayaa Arbacadii toddobaadkii hore ka dhacay magaalada Istanbul ee dalka Turkiga, halkaas oo Farmaajo uu ku soo bandhigay go’aankiisa ololaha doorashada dambe.

Farmaajo ayaa saaxiibadiis Fahad Yaasiin, Kulane Jiis iyo Cabdishakuur Cali Mire u cadeeyey in ololihiisa dambe ee doorashada aysan qeyb ka noqon doonin, wax garab ahna uusan uga baahneyn.

Source Read more

2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

HSM is not coming back, but he will try to extend his term at any cost.

How do know he is not coming back the guy put all his energy and assets to be re selected