Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Guuxa Shacabka Puntland iyo Fikirka Mustaqbal

Thankful   

Because unlike Puntland or Maakhir it does not have a name or maybe the person that made it made it for that reason. How do you like the pics?

Thankful   

Abused? are you serious? I think the person is proud. They also write xabsaade at the lascaanod part. I dont see it as abuse at all. They might have gotten it from a site that comes from that region who knows.

The pics are amazing, Puntland is amazing, all that was made without a real government, unlike other places that had Siad Government build them Airports and Ports, Puntland did everything on it's own (they have a sea port that was only less them 50% finished), before the civil war, bosasso was tiny, no buildings. The pics are a testament to the peoples will.

Originally posted by somalipride:

Abused? are you serious? I think the person is proud. They also write xabsaade at the lascaanod part. I dont see it as abuse at all. They might have gotten it from a site that comes from that region who knows.

Yes they are abused ..... How can someone bring a map, remove their region's name and replace it with a clan name ?? ,,,,

And why Xaabsade on Laascaanood ??? ,,,

It just shows their position in the eyes of .... ehem ,,, i mean ,, Bugland ... No wonder ...

Thankful   

I'm pretty sure if it was Puntland they wouldn't write down Maakhir, especailly with Ilko-Jiir as a Minister who visited the whole area.

When has the elections in Somaliland been pushed back to for the 3rd time, I heard October, is that true?

Thankful   

I didn't make the map, so i can only guess. Maybe because that area is disputed and doesn't have a name. i.e Maakhir, Puntland. Maybe the person who made it hails from there and wanted people to know where that tribe lived in the area. I don't know. We need to find the person that made it, if a Puntlander made it, I dont think they'd put Maakhir. Who knows.

So when are your elections, october or will they be pushed for a 4th time?

Elections are non of your business ..... it is our internal thing and we will do it when it is possible.

what is happening in your capital city ??? why the fight doesn't stop there ??

It is impressing that you think that map is an abuse to reer Sool ....... Hmmmm ,,, interesting

Thankful   

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH, LOL. Ok, Garowe is my capital, until the residence of Mogadishu sort out their problems.