2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Che,

I need your help. I want to be the dark horse.

MMA will be my campaign manager.

Hehe, I will be bad at it, Somali politics is not for the faint of heart.

18 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Hehe, I will be bad at it, Somali politics is not for the faint of heart.

I’ve heard you’ve lost your hair in Boston, perhaps as a result of following Somali politics for the past two decades.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

41 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I’ve heard you’ve lost your hair in Boston, perhaps as a result of following Somali politics for the past two decades.

I met Che in 2011, 13 years ago in Nayroobi. Very quiet spoken and rational, something not for qabyaaladiste politics.

• Like 1

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I met Che in 2011, 13 years ago in Nayroobi. Very quiet spoken and rational, something not for qabyaaladiste politics.

Certainly would like to meet Che and use his wisdom for betterment of the Somali people. He never changed his colours since 2013 which is when I joined SOL

Yes che has been very consistent and ur correct he started supporting the bunker govt in 2012 2013

i think when sheikh dalxiis was president he was a bit on cross roads u had xisbal xasuuq alshabaab going on a rampage   It was very difficult to keep  on supporting the youth ,the hotel govt of sheikh dalxiis didn’t have allot credibility among Somalis and also not in the eyes of che . Though he remained consistent in his opposition of opposing Ethiopias military incursions in Somalia during the war on terror  despite colonel yey Sharing a clan ancestry with che he remained committed to the cause to fighting the Ethiopians during the wars in 2007 and 2008 and had heated debate with our very resident pirate now turned politician mr general duke , so I have to give him that he build a good track record there  and i am sure he is one of the very few I can say his opposition to Somaliland quest for statehood is not tribally motivated  so yeah kuddos to him

You are very kind, gentlemen! My views might change or evolve, but I sincerely believe Ethiopia or any group within Ethiopia is a threat not to just to any a Somali state, but the Somali people themselves! We are inconvenient obstacle, and  if they can rid off us, they would. 

This is what they show on their Tv stations every night. The good professor believes Ethiopia can swallow Somalis in small chuncks.

"An Ethiopian scholar offers a lazy ass analysis on the potential redrawing of borders in the Horn of Africa—conveniently ignoring his country Ethiopia, which is deeply fractured by ongoing armed conflicts and ethnic divisions. How fitting to ignore the chaos at home while speculating on everyone else’s borders."

https://x.com/tesfanews/status/1837189022936080813