Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

The Isimada Saved Puntland Before. Lets Save It Again

Cowke   

The Isimada need to speak out regarding the instability that is happening in Puntland. Top officials being assasinated, their is hand-grenade attacks occuring in Bossaso against the police. Galmudug is Attacking Puntland and even threw a missile at the galkayo airport.

The sool guys are forming a jabhad, the makhiris have just recieved a state called hayland 12 years after puntland is created is kind of a joke.

Where is the great isims Puntland they have not said a word regarding whats happening lately and that is what frightens me the most.

It was the Isimada that saved puntland in 2001-2002 war as can be seen below from the pictures.

Puntland%20elders6.jpg

Puntland%20elders7.jpg

Puntland%20elders11.jpg

Puntland%20elders9.jpg

I call upon the puntland clan elders to get active because we have an enemy in baraxley that just doesn't get aideed is dead and so is their clan.

We have hargeisa mafias encroaching on land that has nothing to do with them. We have internal disaster in Puntland where their is no leadership at all. Its time the isims stand up and declare "puntland is in state of emergency and the govt of farole must be dissolved"

Do your nightmares change everynight. In all those other threats you said all is going well. hargeisa we are coming for you, ssc has nothing to do with puntland, galkacyo you defeated in 92, mackir waa puntland, economic boom, faroole best men, puntland wee duushay. what has changed.

And of all those issue's/problems puntland is facing you summed up. not a single word on piracy. Do you support piracy?

Last time Puntland was in a civil war. Me and Boqor Buurmadow solved it.

If you want we can invite you guys back to that nice place of Elafweyn for a good meal and good session with the best Hereri of all Sanaag.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

[qb] Do your nightmares change everynight. In all those other threats you said all is going well. hargeisa we are coming for you, ssc has nothing to do with puntland, galkacyo you defeated in 92, mackir waa puntland, economic boom, faroole best men, puntland wee duushay. what has changed.

And of all those issue's/problems puntland is facing you summed up. not a single word on piracy. Do you support piracy?

There is some things that I do like about farole. Development and International Relations are his strong points however security is not only a negative of his but it's getting worrying now.

As for the piracy you noted. Firstly is the piracy affecting any somali? no. So its not domestic issue but foreign issue and I seen the fishery industry in Puntland being cut in half because their is literally no fish left for the fishermen.

Go read Here The great town of Bossaso has no fish in the markets anymore.

When you have Bossaso Fisherman Suffering Like This Why would I care about Ship Piracy when foreign companies are currently diminishing our fishery livelihood

kaluun-100x100.jpg

You say you support piracy because small fisherman cant find fish anymore in the Puntland waters.

Then explain to me why those pirates abduct cargo, container, oil ships near the coast of Yemen, Tanazania, Kenia, Seychelles. Far away from the Puntland coast. These ships have nothing to do with illigal fishing in the Somali waters. But you guys abduct and bring them the Somali coast. So if there is pollution from these boats, then its fault of pireates for dragging them to Eyl.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45224000/gif/_45224152_africa_piracy2_map226.gif

Cowke   

Chief Aaqil the piracy occurs today as response to the illegal fishing. The only way to hurt the person stealing from you is to steal from them. The cargo-oil-containers and so forth are simply

addressing the toxic wastes being dumped. It's usually big ships that do that sort of stuff.

By the way their were many times when the international community was told to come and stop these abuses of our ocean but they kept ignoring it.

Secondly the piracy also wakes the world up to the urgent need in somalia, we can just sit there and wait another 50 years in the same current political stalemate or we can make the first move to grab the attention of the world to urgently help in reconciling the clans in somalia.

Thirdly we can do what somaliland do and behave for 20 years and get nowhere and sorry sxb but that's not effective result.

Today the international community has responded with more international focus on solving the mess in somalia and that is positive note.