Xaaji Xunjuf

Breaking news alshabaab suicide bomber detonates him self in lido beach many feared dead

Apparently my niece is in Mogadishu luckily she didn’t go I called her right away. she didn’t go but two of her friends have died which is very sad  and also the maid of heh house also went and is badly wounded now .

Mogadishu (HOL) — Suspected al-Shabaab militants launched a deadly attack on the popular Liido Beach in Mogadishu on Friday evening, killing and injuring multiple people. The attack began with a suicide bomber detonating an explosive vest at the Beach View restaurant, followed by gunmen storming the premises, according to local authorities and eyewitnesses.

Video footage from the scene shows people fleeing as heavy gunfire erupted. Witnesses described horrific scenes with bodies scattered across the beach as emergency services rushed to assist the wounded. Government forces quickly engaged the attackers in a fierce gun battle.

"The ruthless terrorists attacked innocent civilians at Lido beach in Mogadishu's Abdiaziz district on Friday evening. The security forces eliminated all the terrorists behind the cowardly attack. Medical teams and security forces are on the ground to assist the victims wounded in the attacks," Somalia's state broadcaster reported.

"The situation is catastrophic," said a resident. "There are many dead and injured, and the full extent of the casualties is still unclear."

The attack is part of a series of violent assaults by al-Shabaab in the Liido Beach area in recent years. The militant group has repeatedly targeted civilians enjoying the popular beach destination.

Somali security agencies have cordoned off the area and are searching for any remaining attackers. Ambulances have been seen transporting the injured to nearby hospitals while government soldiers continue to secure the beach and surrounding buildings.

The Somali government and international partners have condemned the attack, reiterating their commitment to combating terrorism in the region.

This is a developing story. Stay tuned for updates.

HSM and his goons are robbing country, dismantling the security and plotting how to come back to power. They care less how many Somalis die.

Hassan sheikh is actually the biggest failure at least he should fire his security chief . How could this happen aun to all the civilians masakinta la dilay inti bugtana ilaahay ha caafiyo . Intu qabuuraha ku mashquulsanyahay this happend

• Like 1

Well if he doesn’t care he should not be president. President are responsible for the people if he refuses to be responsible then the useless parliament of the bunker should impeach him. If he only cares for money and other material issues he should not be at the helm at all 

Aroori   

I actually no longer feel anything when it comes to the plight of our people, just numb.

Since I was born; it has been nothing but destruction and chaos, all day everyday. I just hope my kids live to see a semblance of normalcy in this cursed maryooley zeitgeist. 

Allah ha u naxariisto inta socotay, inta dhibaataysanna ha u booga dhayo. 

• Like 1

Rabi ha u raxmado inta meesha lagu xasuuqay, inta dhaawaca ahna Rabi caafimaad ha siiyo.

Meeshaas iyo aagaas baabuurta iyo bajaajleyds in laga wada mamnuuca waaye.

Sanadkii 2019 ayaa tagay maqaayadaan Beach View Restaurant iyo mida kale ku dhagan Dolphin la dhaho.

Rabbi ha U naxariisto , sadly this will continue as Somali people are not ready to take control of their country, but almost everyone  is interested scamming, making more money 

10 hours ago, Aroori said:

I actually no longer feel anything when it comes to the plight of our people, just numb.

Since I was born; it has been nothing but destruction and chaos, all day everyday. I just hope my kids live to see a semblance of normalcy in this cursed maryooley zeitgeist. 

Exactly my feeling.  

HSM has brought hopelessness.  

Hooyadaan captures everyone's sentiment. You can't hide AS in your houses and expect peace. People know who is AS and who is not. You can't capture them and forgive them.

22 minutes ago, Aroori said:

Cali Yare Cali believes terrorists attacks in koonfur only are not fair and should be disrupted on a 4.5 basis.

Screenshot_20240803-191424.png.b2f6a6c5dc42a23edc422ee6288b0385.png

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/f9irwsL2N95UH4UE/

He should look closer to home alshabaab has no clan what do koonfurians such as this fellow expect when they make roobow the minister of religious affairs the signal u send is that the theology of roobow is correct when u give Daahir aweys house arrest and you don’t put him on trial.  You then have no right to talk about godane who’s been dead for years now.