Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Eebbe ha u raxmado Ismaaciil Haniya

Rabigeena qaadir janadiisa fardowsa haka waraabiyo Ismaaciil Cabdisalaan Haniya oo difaaca dadkiisa, dalkiisa iyo diintiisa u taagnaa.

I remember beginning of this year how he came to tacsida hoyga C/rashiid Cali Suufi ee Dooxa. Tacsida wiilkiisa u yimid.

Sheekh-Cabdirashiid-Cali-Yuusuf-iyo-Isma

Qadar protected him for years. I don't know why he kept travelling to Turkiga and Iiraan. It was never safe. I was worried that his airline might be shot down.

They did this to humiliate Iiraan. Iiraan waa aarsan doontaa koley, they have to.

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

This is a major set back. For the Islamic republic of Iran. How did they killl him was it with a sniper shooter

I think missile or drone 

For that to be effective, you need ground intelligence, they have  too many Irani spies working for Mossad, Irani leaders are not even safe 

Iran must improve their capabilities, the Zionist can only be stopped by. Strong credible high tech contender in the region, and peace can be possible.

Carab beri hore bay is dhiibeen

Israel infiltrated the intelligent services for all the Muslim countries, specially middle east.

this is humiliation in a grand scale for Iran. and shows Israel can eliminate any one they want in Iran with precision and a will.

i think they also could kill him in Qatar if they want, but did not wan to because, that means they will loose all the gulf countries, so it was convenient not to kill him in Qatar rather than Qatar is stronger or less infiltrated than Iran.

and i become to believe the downing for the airline, carrying the Iran president and his FM was Israel assassination. It was shot down by a missile. 

galbeedi   

He was working to unite the Palestinian groups in to one single united front to lead the future state, and that was the biggest reason Shahiid Haniyeh was targeted .14 groups met in China two weeks ago. 

The Israelis are not a normal nation. You can't kill the man sitting across the table that you were negotiating. Yet, illegal targeted killing of leaders will not bring peace to them. The Palestinian cause will never die.