Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Kismayo No father figure as Junior members of JVA are in each others throat

Gabbal   

Sakhar-

Never have I described you before as a man who knows truly what he is talking about and over the years there are many instances where I called you for wishful fantasies particularly in regards to this realm of Somalia politics, but alas following the age old Somali adage "gaal dil gartiisana sii" so to you must I give you your due rights!

Yes Sakhar, you have hit the nail on the nail when it comes to the general foundation of the general political disagreement.

Yes indeed one side with political foresight wishes to maintain the status quo in regards to national politics and stay playing the safe game whereas others led by morality and the nature of religiosity believe that the clan is overdue in lending whatever support they could to the true and pure resistance against the invaders and those following their tails. But because of the actions of the ICU and the opportunists who took over that organization in its twilights, one side has found it easy to garner support while the other continues to fight for it and there are many swing-menbers such as I whose mind goes to one side and whose heart goes to another.

There is no internal power play, no internal hostilities, but only where we should move from now and how we should move there. In a sense this is only political dialogue.

I'm sure Taano and Hiiraale couldn't be any worse than Yeey and Co, all thugs and criminals at the end of the day.

S Slash bal adigu ka walwal taada markaad bakhtidid.

^They always compare, compare what? Confused folks they are.... Punt is a nation developed, Hureey, Oil and resource exploration, massive projects, Booming Businesses and they talk of a small incident of small scale kidnap.. LOl

There isn't much Puntland to be proud of. Corruption by small minded men and passive masses have weakened it. It won't be long before it goes down the toilet.

Emperor   

^Whether you like the current leadership or not is another issue, the background, the apparatus and foundation of the state of Puntland is a success story, no one can compare that to the headless and confused unrully Junior partners running back and forth between Gedo and the Jubba...

Che, as ever highlights his deep hatred to Puntand, how on earth can you compare Hiiraale a juniour member of IndacADE's alliance to President of Puntland, Yusuf. Hashi and Cade?

Yusuf remmeber was elected by a cabinet of 275 with his overall clan having only 61 out of this.

Who elected Taano, Hiiraale? to anything?

Horn, who is winning so far? and are you still rooting for Hiiraale? :D