Che -Guevara

Farmaajo's Re-election Campaign Kicks off in Doha

Ā 

The launch of the reelection campaign of former president of H.E.

@M_Farmaajo

wrapped up today in Doha. The highly anticipated conference dubbed ā€œSomali Diaspora Conferenceā€ was organized

@AliOmarMP

State Minister

@MOFASomalia

and Min. Farah Sheikh Abduqadir, the current Education Minister. The conference brought together Somali diaspora notables to discuss the current state of affairs & how the supreme leader can save the country. Itā€™s also widely reported that the mood was nostalgic as Xabiibul Malyuun blessed the crowd.

@HassanSMohamud

when you have friends like these, you donā€™t need enemies. Somali Heshiis eh Dunidana Heshiis la eh!

Ā 

https://x.com/hodansomali/status/1816170316928008519

Isnā€™t to early Ā to talk about the infamous selection campaigns for the bunker I mean hassan mahamoud was selected in 2022 its now 2024 another two years until elections or am I missing something besides the conference in Doha wasnā€™t it about something for diaspora Ā Somali people ,or was it all a disguise and it was to promote the cheese fellow bid for re selection.

Ar Farmaajo Ii Geeya 2.0

His biggest supporters today are kuwii aad ugu shalaayey Xasan Socdaal - the squatters goboladda dhexe ka yimid xoog loogu saarooyo dhulalkii dowladda xoog ku qabsadeen ee Xamar.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

5 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Ā 

His biggest supporters today are kuwii aad ugu shalaayey Xasan Socdaal - the squatters goboladda dhexe ka yimid xoog loogu saarooyo dhulalkii dowladda xoog ku qabsadeen ee Xamar.

That could be HSM's legacy.