Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Xasan Socdaal's 'chief protocol'

I don’t think it has anything to do with qabyaalad persay hassan is just taking care of his family  I mean close family .

15 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I don’t think it has anything to do with qabyaalad persay hassan is just taking care of his family  I mean close family .

Watch the video linked, not about her appointment which was more than two years ago and we knew. That itself is for another topic.

interesting though this is not good for the national cohesion of what every Somali state that is being reconstructed  how ever out of protocol if she doesn’t favour one president at least she should have kept her opinion to her self  I mean that would have been more promising. . Though I would say if she leaves out general afweyne.That would have been  not a problem since he was the only dictator compared to all the  the other previous presidents . But she also left out the cheese fellow and cabdilahi yusuf  who were also interim presidents  and were not dictators so singling out them would be viewed as bit of Qabiliste. Hadi qaran la dhisayo  there is no room for this behaviour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

interesting though this is not good for the national cohesion of what every Somali state that is being reconstructed  how ever out of protocol if she doesn’t favour one president at least she should have kept her opinion to her self  I mean that would have been more promising. . Though I would say if she leaves out general afweyne.That would have been  not a problem since he was the only dictator compared to all the  the other previous presidents . But she also left out the cheese fellow and cabdilahi yusuf  who were also interim presidents  and were not dictators so singling out them would be viewed as bit of Qabiliste. Hadi qaran la dhisayo  there is no room for this behaviour.

I am a bit surprised inay sawirka madaxweyne C/rashiid dhunkasho yar u quurtay.

Tan ayaa Fillada fadhiso and goes out with Xasan to everywhere, marka maxaa ka sugee dowladaan sii dhaceyso.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1