Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Letter Of Recommendation

Rahima   

Some of the exchanges here are so childish and almost laughable.

Nur will inshallah come back in time and he shall inshallah retract what he stated (for I cannot see how any person with proper knowledge of the diin could defend that topic), but until then let’s all get over this childishness and be patient.

If we were all held on our every mistake, none of us would escape the barrage. The important thing is what we do once we have erred, Nur should be allowed the opportunity to make a choice.

Johnny B   

Good morning!!

Originally posted by Brown:

^Indeed.
Whereas the
topic
[Look up this word in my responce] was abt sheh,eh Jay
;)

& its
Git-er done
[Look for the 'Git-er'in my signature].comprende Amigo?

ARE we already there at the judgement stage? even a typo gets us going?

Okey,The tiny but red part of your answer (yeah, that single word)floored the rest of it, and with that went your client´s questioning of my Role and all the pandering that followed.

My conclusion:

Ladies and Gentlemen,my Client has a huge heart, but her heart is not a whore.

This is what my clients thinks:

there is little room for men that want my private parts to fulfill their own appetites, sexual or intellectual all the while dressed up in the holy name of Islam.

Apparantly ,my client doesn´t care about your Client´s private parts, but your Client subconsiouly seems to want to donate some of my client´s private parts intellectually to her client.

Your client failed to find some other dead four-legged creature to flog. This was my client´s OWN, and my client is neither 4 legged nor is she intellectually molested.

and thanks for the correction Amigo.

Rahima.

In a normal forum Brother Nur would have been done by abandoning that original thread but in a Somali Forum it´s like a family affair.

The question you avoid in the kitchen , you still have to fcae it in the living room.

To defend Nur is clossally WRONG ,unless his ability to defend his stance is in question by the VERY ones who openly defend him and thus nibble Sheh on the way, while diverting the gist in a Topic is a commonly practised right on this Forum.

Therefore WOL your client is guilty of ridiculing Sheh my clinet and like minded by letting her private parts fulfill WOL´s Client´s sexual and intellectual appetites.

Johnny B   

^^ As you´ve already figured , figuring out the thing to give back is my akile's heel,but,once i figure it out, i appreciatively deleiver it even if that conveys rubbing it on some Pinnochio noses.

Yet, In this particular case , where no one means all s/he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous, I find Sheh beeing victimized for beeing a plaintiff sans Assailer in the wrong courthouse,while the judges know that beeing in the wrong courthouse is a trviality in this State.

and if despite the roubustness of the logic and the water proofness of the emotions it turns out to be that i´ve exercised my greatest human right , namely beeing basically WRONG, then so be it.

And i don´t have to worry much about getting away with it, as long as my siding with Sheh is a subjectt matter of her opponents, have i?

As for the whole community , this is a good lesson for us all, that we can only stand by what we type, and adore or make ourselves the butt of amusement about what others type, either way no one but the typer can answer.

ARE we already there at the judgement stage? even a typo gets us going?

Okey,The tiny but red part of your answer (yeah, that single word)floored the rest of it, and with that went your client´s questioning of my Role and all the pandering that followed.

My conclusion:

Ladies and Gentlemen,my Client has a huge heart, but her heart is not a whore.

This is what my clients thinks

LooL.Thats it. This is even sillier than i thought it might be.