Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A Letter Of Recommendation

Juxa   

very interesting indeed. allaha idin dhaafo kuligiin, haram-cas jumps to the mind

<<<<<<<<walks away shaking her head :rolleyes:

Haneefah   

Subhanallah, this has gotten quite ridiculous really. The brother has been attacked beyond limits, it's such a shame. We should know better!

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

I beleive all the persona bashers owe him one, instead.

I totally agree. It's about time they acknowledged their own faults.

Muhammad   

Nur is well skilled student of Aikido, hopefully he'll stay focused and not let these personal attacks divert him from his mission. The thorns didn't prevent the prophet(pbuh) from going to the Ka'bah even in the darkness of the night.(111:4,5)

Castro   

^ Careful there Muhammad. The women on this forum are not thorns and Nur is far from a prophet. His absence while this is going on makes me contemplate the withdrawal of my support for him. Where is the man of the hour?

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Careful there Muhammad. The women on this forum are not thorns and Nur is far from a prophet.

lost in the translation sxb :D

His absence while this is going on makes me contemplate the withdrawal of my support for him. Where is the man of the hour?

Where indeed, not good idea to leave the digsi in the oven.

Johnny B   

If I had started the thread, you are "IN" all shackled.
:D
Now, dont sweat it, breathe in , out
;)

All that just to get Sheh off Nur to just turn her attention towards YOU?

WOL, You apparently want the best for Nur,It's just that you´re so woefully wrong about what that might be now,and you´re everything but persuaded that Sheh owns the humility to accept Nur´s wrong judgment on that thread say at face value?

You´re neither doing a favor each nor letting it take it´s natural short course.

Nur is definately going to tear that Recommendation letter at your face. I´d done that.

^^^JBravo,

Do you have to meddle in? This is between me and Sheh. And that is how I do feel, she would be on my list regardless of her action. And I also beleive Brother Nur has a big heart to forgive, too.

I intend good for everyone, not only Bro Nur. Sheh is also my sister in Islam, I care about her too. This thread was his idea, he is entitled to continue the way he wants.I cannot read his intentions. That is why I also mentioned I cant nominate anyone because it isnt my calling. Thus I respect his choice and decision.

I dont think I will lose a sister for trying to show her the right.*That is my view of right* And losing a brother for complimenting a sister.*who has a good reputation* Anyone can go overboard with an opinion and that doesnt mean we have to overlook a persons deeds and persona, and just cross them out. Have to give people their due and give room for forgiveness and healing. Dont we all make mistakes? I can not solve this matter to its entirety, its Bro.Nurs call inshallah in due time will be done. And it will be upto Sheh herself to forgive or do what she sees fit.

And if in my action offended Sheh and Bro.Nur persona and integrity, I apologise in advance that was not my intention. All I know all along we were discussing about opinions and not their personality.

Even our deen dictates us to tell teh truth even if it hurts. Which we all have tried to do, one way or the other. smile.gif

So we should be patient and wait for Bro. Nur reply. And well in my case the predicament of this nomination. :D

My recommendation: Until Bro. Nurs return this topic be locked, to avoid unnecessary remarks and more fitna.

Allah Ya Allam.

Fiamanillah

Wol

Johnny B   

^^^JBravo,

Do you have to meddle in?

No , i don´t have to .

But what was your Role in this again?

Originally posted by Johnny B:

quote:Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

^^^JBravo,

Do you have to meddle in?

No , i don´t have to .

But what was your Role in this again?
^^

I couldave sworn the topic was about HER~[insert own graemlin here]

zzz.zzz zip it. No one even think of asking me why i am in this..zzz zzz zzip it/