galbeedi

Trump survives a shooting at rally.

galbeedi   

Reports indicate that the man that attempt to assassinate Trump shooted from a rooftop.

How could that possible with all the secret service? Someone one to take him out . What I can tell you is that any president that survives assassination wins the elections because America always loves the underdog.

Trump is no underdog. His antics including call for violence against his opponents is what led to this. His thinking did not involve him someone targeting him. 

galbeedi   

Che, Reagan won 49 states after he survived an assassination. 

Furthermore, do you really want a change in world affairs including the horn of Africa? If the answer is yeas, Trump is the man

Trump is no Reagon, who was a performer and was able to outperform a Southern boy, a clean- cut Jimmy Carter who mishandled the Iran crisis. And America is too polarized. I don't see any blue state voting for Trump. His best chance is with swing states and Biden's dementia. 

Presidents do have impact on foreign policy, but American foreign policy mostly remains the same, there will be tactical changes under Trump president.

galbeedi   

Che, I am talking about after he won 1980 election. He was shot in 1981 and defeated Walter Mondell in 1984. 

42 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

there will be tactical changes under Trump president.

Exactly. Now what we got is an American emperium acting like the old colonial powers before the second world war invading and imposing. Trump is an isolationist. If Trump was the leader Imran Khan of Pakistan would have been ruling, and there will be less intervention under Trump. He might leave Syria, Iraq and Somalia, just like Afghanistan. There will be less wars which means more stability around the globe.

My bad, I got the dates wrong.

His unpredictability would pose a challenge for foreign policy makers. I agree he would abandon places like Somalia, Iraq and Somalia.

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

I believe he will win, if he makes it.

This was inside job from Republicans 

He just moved his head slightly or the bullet would have hit his brain. The shooter is a registered republican. If Trump goes down, the GOP will install Nicki Haley, the warmonger Indian who wrote finish them off on bombs heading to Gaza.

40 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

He just moved his head slightly or the bullet would have hit his brain. The shooter is a registered republican. If Trump goes down, the GOP will install Nicki Haley, the warmonger Indian who wrote finish them off on bombs heading to Gaza.

Your hero literally said the war criminal crime minister to 'finish the job,' too. He also lamely tried to make Palestinian as a slur. Palestinian/Palestine caay ka dhigtay. He also insulted and said he would've cracked down fast the student anti-war protestors.

I don't know why you defend these far rights from Kanada iyo Mareykanka. Look at that Alberta premier, who is not allowing low income kids and elders to have universal dental care paid by the federal government. Just to stick to ra'iisul wasaaraha Justin Trudeau and make her mini-MAGA wannabes happy since they hate ra'iisul wasaaraha. To them, all politics became virtue signaling now.

galbeedi   

MMA,

Saaxiib, I don't judge things on emotions or slogans certain politicians pronounce. Trump called Muslim ban and other issues, but he was the president who killed the least number of Muslims in the last 24 years. Also, there is the convergence of some right wing and left side who are antiwar in America.

In terms of Palestine, Trump openly told two Israeli reporters that they, " Must finish the war and start peace, you can't just keep doing this.

Look at what is happening today, genocide Joe is dithering and making things worse despite the fake peace he proposed. Weak men makes things worse, always. No one is listening to him. It is how the left works, they never take a real stand. 

As I said before a real change for the wider world will only come from the right. Look at Tucker Carlson and many right wingers who are opposed the permanent war. Trump is clear whether you like it or nor. The world needs Trump more than ever. I am looking the big picture, not the daily pickering and vote seeking corrupt politicians. Furthermore, while race is important, there are bigger issues like faith and freedom.

Arafaat   
On 7/14/2024 at 5:40 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

The most important centimetre in history. That xabbad - the one that taabatay his dhag - missed its target. Oh, how history would have changed had it moved a centimetre right.

Reminds me of MLKs famous speech on when he was stabbed.