Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Si kale u dhihi karay

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

So he is a shabaab sympayhiser

Far from it. He fought Al-shbaab before anyone else during the reign of then president Abdilahi Yusuf. He has zero sympathy for Al-shabaab,  but he knows that HSM is beating the bush.

No surprises here. I know former foreign minister Cabdisaciid Muuse. He is very bright , intelligent and one of a kind. If you talk to him personally, he always thinks out of the box. He has some very strange ideas that the usual Muqdisho or Garoowe based crowds don't comprehend. He is among the next generation  leaders whose talent is not used because of some stupid reasons.

He is digging some of the dangerous moves HSM did in late 2016 just before the election. Among them was promising UAE a base in Berbera. He also, pointed out the it is the UAE who are pushing for the base, not the bankrupt Ethiopia whose currency is collapsing.

If HSM want to stop Biixi and Abiy all he has to do is arm us, the Awdal S. Movement and things will change quickly. 

Baadida nin baa jir kula daydayaayo

Daalna kaa badane, aanse donahyn 

In aad hesh daayin abidkaaye.

We know the Hargeisa entity is weak. Don't believe the false bravado from the microphone that are blaring from the hotels and plazas.

Kibirkaan reminds me kibirkii weynaa just before jabkii aanan hore loo arag loogu geystay secessionists in Goojacadde. The secessionists are by far the most whiniest, oh-woe-to-me victim-ridden Soomaalis, yet at the same time the most arrogant bravado.

well he does say what he does say he actually believes though it is wrong to say what he said as a gov official how ever we should not in here that he is right that the bunker is worthless and cant defend it self from Ethiopia so in a sense Alshabaab is the only sort of a security for Somalia though it is some how wrong to say it but he is got a point

galbeedi   
11 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

galbeedi ur clan has never ever fought a single day in their life   i dont think ur folks even know how to  hold a gun

Xaaji, it doesn't take much to fire the AK47 in Somalia. In fact, we always believed that " Haddii meel yar oo aanu isku urursano helno in aan mar hore ku lkala bixi lahayn'. We were always jealous of the SSC who despite having the open spaces, yet it took them some strange event to to trigger the war. I am waiting such an event in Awdal.

On the other hand, the Hargeisa west boys never waged any real war in Gabiley-Dila area other than kill innocent travelers or people sleeping in Seemaal. When the local tried to retaliated in Seemaal they all left the area and became refugees. Xaaji you don't have good track record for wars other than markaan baxnay.

Anyway, It is beneath me to say my tribe is powerful than yours, but I agree with you that that the fake peace had hurt us a lot. THe Awdal community which had traditionally lived in coastal area and with history of trade is now concentrated in one single city called Borama.

Furthermore, the world is changing. I joined the other day one of those crazy Twitter chats among the Awdalites and the consensus was that Amoud University should be closed and for two years, it should be transformed t military training place including the students who attended. ."Qoriga Qaata oo qalinka dhiga" is the new moto. All I can say it that may Allah  save us from the bloodshed of our evil brothers from Hargeisa and Burco.

galbeedi   
7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waa waxaa sii sheegay

MMA, on the other hand, as Cabdisaciid said, the MOU is helping Al-shbaab get more recruits for their cause.

Ehiopia ha ogaato hawshu haday adkaato al-shbaab will come to the north to fight Abiy.

18 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Xaaji, it doesn't take much to fire the AK47 in Somalia. In fact, we always believed that " Haddii meel yar oo aanu isku urursano helno in aan mar hore ku lkala bixi lahayn'. We were always jealous of the SSC who despite having the open spaces, yet it took them some strange event to to trigger the war. I am waiting such an event in Awdal.

On the other hand, the Hargeisa west boys never waged any real war in Gabiley-Dila area other than kill innocent travelers or people sleeping in Seemaal. When the local tried to retaliated in Seemaal they all left the area and became refugees. Xaaji you don't have good track record for wars other than markaan baxnay.

Anyway, It is beneath me to say my tribe is powerful than yours, but I agree with you that that the fake peace had hurt us a lot. THe Awdal community which had traditionally lived in coastal area and with history of trade is now concentrated in one single city called Borama.

Furthermore, the world is changing. I joined the other day one of those crazy Twitter chats among the Awdalites and the consensus was that Amoud University should be closed and for two years, it should be transformed t military training place including the students who attended. ."Qoriga Qaata oo qalinka dhiga" is the new moto. All I can say it that may Allah  save us from the bloodshed of our evil brothers from Hargeisa and Burco.

Galbeedi for once runta sheeg  u Guys haven’t fought any one since what the 1800 the laffa jesus massacre was the last war u guys ever took part of . Even during the time of the brits and the french u guys never did any sort of uprise ever . During the times of afweyne u guys were dear docile followers of his regime . And through out Somaliland  era the new republic. U never killed a fly . It’s easy to calll for violence in ur Alberta home . But don’t try to take the peace away for the  innocent reer borama people .

27 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Galbeedi for once runta sheeg  u Guys haven’t fought any one since what the 1800 the laffa jesus massacre was the last war u guys ever took part of . Even during the time of the brits and the french u guys never did any sort of uprise ever . During the times of afweyne u guys were dear docile followers of his regime . And through out Somaliland  era the new republic. U never killed a fly . It’s easy to calll for violence in ur Alberta home . But don’t try to take the peace away for the  innocent reer borama people .

Xaaji, all Somalis should thank men like you and Muse Bihi. You have essentially put secession to an end. 

On the contrary, ina Biixi is arguably the best thing that has happened to Somaliland. He has exposed the fragility of the existing structures and revealed the true adversaries of the holy  Somaliland republic. For too long, the underlying tensions within the Horn of Africa's political landscape have remained unaddressed, and ina Biixi has shaken these foundations.

Despite the temporary loss of two districts in the Sool region which was unfortunate , which he will undoubtedly reclaim through diplomacy or by Military  force, as for  the so-called "cats of Dawarsi state" hiding in the west pose no real threat they are inconsequential. This situation, colloquially referred to as "baalo xoofto," should not be overestimated.