Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Are there adherents of Judaism in Somalia--a secret conference in Isreal

NASSIR   

It is laughable and you won't believe it. I came across this news article that is posted on allSanaag.com and was translated into Somali. The article indicates and reasons by a way of evidence that some adherents of Judaism have gone ahead to claim Somalia as a location of their ancestral homeland. It says the war on the Islamic courts reinforced the belief.

Anyone who is proficient in Arabic should read the line and give us a confirmation. Besides, the journal Al-Siyaasiyah is a well known and a prestigious one at that. :D

AllSanaag

^ there may be, and historically there have been some at times in the past, but in all honesty who cares. If you are confident in your own faith, why should another mans faith trouble you?

Caamir, saaxiib I'm afraid my understanding of arabic is not on par with my reading of it.

I skimmed through the somali translation and it looks like really bad propoganda for something or other.

Nothing to worry about. Eazy guys!

Somalia somali baa leh, islaam baana

leh, suni aa ka sii leh, wixii soo

hara badda ayaa lagu shubayaa.

NASSIR   

Cano Gel, from translation standpoint, I don't think it does look a bad propoganad. It could be a political conspiracy or a bad publicity gimmick from the Kuweit journal. There is no doubt that the conference took place but the question is can their gathering have an impact on the public views and how will this affect Isreal's interest on Somali problems.

By reading the few narrative lines adjacent to the two pictures, I tried to read and understand. It says like "fii arda Soomaal , maqadsada Kmuusaa aswad". As far the translation goes, this line is accurate.

Magaca ilaahay baanu ku dhaaranaye,waxaanu ku noqonaynaa hantidii walaalahayo iyo Awoowayashayo Yuhuuda ahaa ee ka yimi ama ka soo jeeday Somalia ,waxaanu kaloo ku noqonaynaa si aanu u xusuusano Anbiyadii waaweynaa ee degenaaa dhulka Somaliyeed sida (nebigii Armiya iyo nebi Muusihii madoobaa ) kuwaso ka ilaaliyey dhulka somaliyeed khatar ku timaada.

This is one of the propogandas the the Arabs intertain their people when they fail to support their brothers and sisters. Arabs failed to support the ICUs so they now creating this.

It is funny walahi.

Thanks Caamir

well the ancestral homeland of all humans is africa! it they wanna come back home, they need to show me the money! may be i could sell them somaliland!! i am sure them homies will appreciate a lil liter shade! lol....!

RedSea   

Caamir,that is their reason,Ethiopia' is also another.So before you even worry about anything further,you should atleast adhhere to the ongoing problems from neighboring countries such as Ethiopia and Kenya have on Somalia.

You believe Ethiopia is helping us put together some form of government though.Worry about your positions first of all.Because if you don't start realizing that,then we shall witness Isrealis claim our land and settle it for good.It seems as redicolous thought as for now,but might become about in this day and age.