Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

VOA interview with President Yusuf.. audio

capt.xkp10801301057.ethiopia_africa_unio

Madaxweynaha DF oo hadley qorshaha dowladiisa

15 Feb 15, 2007 - 4:19:35 PM

Madaxweynaha DF ayaa wareysigan kaga hadley dib u heshiisiinta iyo hub ka dhigista ay qorsheyneyso dowladiisa.

Madaxweynaha oo u waramayey Idaacada VOA ayaa sheegey in ciidamo shisheeye aysan hub ka dhigis ku sameyn doonin Somalida basle dowladiisa ay diyaarin doonta ciidan hub ka dhigista sameya.

Madaxweynaha ayaa ku gacan seyrey qaabka dib u heshiisiinta reer Galbeedka ka sharqimanyaan isaga oo tilmaamey in hadii ay jrto dad ay wataan ay u sheegaan dowladiisa.

Ka dhageyso halkan wareysiga

RedSea   

He said he was Yemeni, and said alot of other childish stuff on another report, this guy has gotten the smallest brain inside his skull. Aside of him being a puppet, he is not smart individual to begin with.

he should just keep it shut, and let others do the talking for him.

Xoogsade   

He is Jaahil, lacks wisdom and comes across as the thug he is. I don't understand how young schooled person can support this brainless old murderer fool.

Xoogsade is an individual he has a right to his opinion as you gather I have diferent opinion and stance. However I do not hate him and neither does he.. Thus the love between southerners is bigger than the politics of the day..

Baddacase, odeygaan markuu afkiisa furaba qashin ayaa ka dareera. Waligaa haka sugin wax qeyr qaba.

There is something about this Father of Stooge ah that is well-known.

To those who have personally met him, what they unanimously say: First thing he asks people are qoladee yihiin.

Runtii, that is not been. Salaantiisa waa 'qolomaa tahay.' And if you start from the top clan, he still wants to know the sub-clan until he recognizes some people from that sub-sub-sub clan, be them foes or friends, whose subsequent judgements he rationally tries to base.

To him what your fellow clan members did to him from 25 years ago, good or not, is what he will base how he will treat you. Computer miyaa oo wixii la feed gareeyo only yaqaano, nothing else.

The qashin from this Codka Mareykanka [VOA] interview?

Madaxweyne Yuusuf oo wareysi kooban siinayey laanta afka Soomaaliga Idaacadda VOA oo habeenkii xalay ahaa markii ugu horeysay laga dhegeystay geeska Afrika mudo sanadood ka badan ayaa intaa mar la weydiiyey sida uu arko idaacada VOA-da oo hadda bilowday barnaamijyo af-Soomaali ah ayaa yiri:

"Anigu hadda ka hor ma dhegeysan Idaacadaan waxaase laga maarmaan ah iney sheegto warar sugan oo xaqiiqada ku fadhiya, haddeyse sida BBC-da been sheegto ama qabiil taageerto,
Maraykanka ayeynu warqad u qoreynaa waxaynuna leenahay ha la xiro

That is his mentality. Only hala xiro yaqaano kii ama tii wax ka sheegtaba uu jecleysan, nothing dimuqraadiyad iyo xoriyad warbaahin waligiis kusoo dhicin.

Xoogsade   

Shucayb, All comments directed at A/Y reflect of what I think of him as an individual. It has nothing to do with other southerners. I equally despise Aydiid Jr, Geeddi, Qanyare, Yalaxoow, Jeelle and all the men who are part of or supportive of the TFG. To me, A/Y and his group represent self-aggrandizement, clan devisions, greed and warmongering. A/Y, like all other warlrods, would massacre his clan if they stood in his way and disagreed with him. First priority for him is to rule, the rest is secondary.

If there was hatred between clansmen in the south, the most insecure town as of late which is muqdisho wouldn't be home for somalis who are related to A/Y and work at villa Somalia. Our neighbour in Xamar works at Villa Somalia and is part of the crew who are responsible for The Elcetric Generators which power the Villa. All his neighbours know where he works at and no one thinks of him as an enemy.

Nacayb ma jiro saxib laakiin supporters of TFG and those who oppose it. Each one of us has a reason to support or oppose the TFG. I don't and people like Duke do. Someday we will find a common ground but till then, it is being for and against and to each his conscience.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Baddacase, odeygaan markuu afkiisa furaba qashin ayaa ka dareera. Waligaa haka sugin wax qeyr qaba.

There is something about this Father of Stooge ah that is well-known.

To those who have personally met him, what they unanimously say: First thing he asks people are qoladee yihiin.

Runtii, that is not been. Salaantiisa waa 'qolomaa tahay.' And if you start from the top clan, he still wants to know the sub-clan until he recognizes some people from that sub-sub-sub clan, be them foes or friends, whose subsequent judgements he rationally tries to base.

To him what your fellow clan members did to him from 25 years ago, good or not, is what he will base how he will treat you. Computer miyaa oo wixii la feed gareeyo only yaqaano, nothing else.

The qashin from this Codka Mareykanka [VOA] interview?

quote:

Madaxweyne Yuusuf oo wareysi kooban siinayey laanta afka Soomaaliga Idaacadda VOA oo habeenkii xalay ahaa markii ugu horeysay laga dhegeystay geeska Afrika mudo sanadood ka badan ayaa intaa mar la weydiiyey sida uu arko idaacada VOA-da oo hadda bilowday barnaamijyo af-Soomaali ah ayaa yiri:

"Anigu hadda ka hor ma dhegeysan Idaacadaan waxaase laga maarmaan ah iney sheegto warar sugan oo xaqiiqada ku fadhiya, haddeyse sida BBC-da been sheegto ama qabiil taageerto,
Maraykanka ayeynu warqad u qoreynaa waxaynuna leenahay ha la xiro.

That is his mentality. Only hala xiro yaqaano kii ama tii wax ka sheegtaba uu jecleysan, nothing dimuqraadiyad iyo xoriyad warbaahin waligiis kusoo dhicin.
Why are you making stuff up? Have you personally met him? I can now see why some here you are blantantly bias and conjure up nonsense from thin air.

The president if he were to remember what somebodies clan did to him it would be that of hiraale. He would literally despise him. But you know that is not true. He is a man of forgiveness and he easily forgets the past. Your blantant nonsense is down right despicable and your defermation of the president is allowed but if I were to insult Saransoor you would edit me.