Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia's new PM in this weekend?

Emperor   

^Duke, there is no protest, neither I nor Horn is protesting, Xiin has started an empty topic which all of a sudden turned into a ground for speculation, let Xiin fill the blanks.... that's all

Emp, no body forced you or Horn for that matter to participate in an empty topic adeer. Xiins topics in general and this one in particular do not revolve around Horns political sentiments. It's a poor understanding to think so and respond violantly.

Waryee Jemce wanaagsan, when the gag expires we will feed you :D:D

Emperor   

^Saaxib, I refuse to fill the blanks in the fear I will get a big cross, although Horn did and fell for the trap only to earn a big cross, that's why you owe an explanation to Horn... why eliminate Maslax despite his peformance on election night, intaasad isku haysataan dee

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Duke, there is no protest, neither I nor Horn is protesting, Xiin has started an empty topic which all of a sudden turned into a ground for speculation, let Xiin fill the blanks.... that's all

Bulsho! Emporer walle waa nin rag ah. :D

Duke awoowe you have come from despising this Shiekh and not wanting to have anything to do with his government to starting, what is now, nearly a dozen topics about speculating on his prime ministerial prospectors and stressing, even vehemently, the next prime minister is not just from Puntland but from your sub-clan as well.

Listen here and listen well, I have already contributed to this topic and I have already written on this forum, twice to be exact, that Cali Khaliif Galayr is the Shiekh's personal choice. Whether he names him or not will be known on the time and moment of that announcement.

Both you and Xiin need to destress and stop protesting on your parts.

Wasallam.

^^^Horn I thinki you have been listening to Hiiraale way too much, the Dukes position on the Sharif or on my own kinsmen Galayr is not up to you. Concentrate on defending the ever worse clowns, Hiiraale, Taano, now Maslax, yours is a lost cause lad. :D:D

Ibtisam   

Lool, this thread is crazy, everyone is so angry. At the end of the day warlords baad iisugu faanisan. I mean really :rolleyes:

NinBrown   

I heard from inside sources very close to the president( isku dugsi rag ey ahaayeen and isku maqaayad ey shaah kacabi jireen) next PM will be c/lahi sheikh cali now a prof in Tunisia.

Fabregas   

i overheard from two old women at the bus stop saying that the her son is a butler at the hotel of the sheikh and hence he happened to overhear who the new president will pick. It will be an articulate, tall, lightskin, somali man with a gap tooth. Don't askh me his name, all I know is that he shall deliver Somalia.

Juje   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

^You mean NGONGE???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

loooooooooooool.!

:D:D:D

War hedhe he is short with bidar, yes and gap tooth