Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President calls for Somali Reconciliation conference inside Somalia!

Tahliil   

And these are our so called leaders. By assembling all the losers, the bare losers managed to come on top.

The most disheartening thing of all this hogwash speeches is seeing our own youth and future blindly throwing their support behind such crooks and criminals??? For forty freaking odd yrs these godless stooges have been running around, sucking our blood dry and outsourcing our wealth and you guys have the audacity to tell us that these traitors have finally see the light...thru the stinking Amahara schemes....So much for future leaders!!

Awoowgeey Ninkii indhaha tiray

Ninkii anigana I iibsaday

Ninkii abahay Adoonsaday

Itaal li’i baa ishaa i badee

Hadaan ogahay oo aan ka aarsan Karin

Hadaanan aadanow unuunka jarayn

Nikaa aragiisa uurkaan ka necbee

Aan Ooye albaabka ii xira

LIBAAXA ANNAY IYO ABAARSO KA CIYEY

ABUU RIIN LO'DA JOOGTA BAA URISOO

OODAY JABISAA INTAY U DHACDOO

AMSAXUU KA GURAA IDILKEEDE

WATAA TIGREE IIDAHAYEE

IDINA U DABAALDEGOO ADHIYOHOW

ORDAYOO MAGACANA KA IIBSADA.

AAN OOYEE ALBAABKA II XIDHA. (Barkhad-Cas 1958)

(How prophetic!!!)

Duke, whoever the US supports is not something worth supporting. You should oppose whatever/whoever the US supports. For old Somalis like you, who still have the Somali mentality, and can’t or will not be able to comprehend American history and their political interests will never understand the mistakes of siding with America or following their lead.

Somalis could have worked with each other without the need of Ethiopian troops and causing the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

The TFG lacks the capability to reach out to the Somali people, when needed the most.

Tahliil, the TFG will fall on its own, they are not flawless. They are the total opposite and for that reason alone they will fell.

Castro   

Originally posted by DigiTalbAct3ria:

Some people in the TFG are there only to fill their stomach.

If that were their only sin, I'd support the TFG.

What has your support for the courts achieved? they lost, so keep being anti-TFG, it will only further their progress.

Take Minneapolis, how many people came to the anti-TFG meetings and how many came to the pro-TFG?

How many cities are at peace, and even in Mogadushu how many districts are in an uproar?

Yusuf has side steped all his enemies.