Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Brussels: Somalia to get $60 million for security

^^^The secessionist have played their part to bring back Somalia. Today the NW is secure, the NE is secure, large tracts of the centre is becoming more secure. The Juba regions are secure and Mogadishu will eb the end game.

Once Mogadishu is secure for at least 1 year the nation is back. The rest will be pen talks and no more warfare.

Meiji   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^
The secessionist have played their part to bring back Somalia

What a contradiction, can you spot it too Xaaji Duke? :D

Adeer we survived 18 years and showed the world we can stand alone despite all the hatred from Somalia, Arabs and others .....

Your so called presidents did not manage to stay that long or even few months .....

I'M REAL ,, AND I'M HERE ,,,,, SHOW ME YOURS

JB: Abdiqasin had many weaknesses and 9-11 did a great deal of damage to his admin.

Yusuf lasted a full four years and the institutions were transfered to Sharif.

As for you are HERE, so is Puntland which has had four President and much changes, thus my brother we are equals and the centre is being revived. Nothing wrong with that.

Duke, adeer whateva the transfer of power or looting a power muqdisho itself is not secure yet .... you neeed to get your things done before we talk about Somaliland.

^^^Somaliland is a regional state like Puntland, which is just as secure. The Capital of all Somali's Mogadishu will insha Allah get secured. This post and the money pledges will go along way to secure it. Thats the nightmare for the secessionists, they cant deal with Puntland what will they do against all of Somalia when the time comes?

It is coming lad.

Duke, U just want to feel better by putting bugland name next to that of the Republic of Somaliland but heyhaata heyhaata limaa tuucaduune ,,,,,,,,,,, :D

^^^Puntland & Somaliland are important regional states within Somalia. You can prefer one over the other thats your choice, but they are the same size and of the same importance.

Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia and its in the eye of the storm now. We hope the international community is waking up and has some strong coffee this time.