Xaaji Xunjuf

Fawzia Yusuf Haji Adam challenges Kenya's Raila Odinga for African Union's top job

galbeedi   
On 5/5/2024 at 12:56 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Ofcourse she is still a somalilander and I also believe deep in her heart she believes in Somaliland quest for  statehood  she worked for it through out her entire adult life 

Old Xaaji proved my point.

neverles, this  honorable lady should quit and stand down. You can't wage a campaign without coordinating with the Somali government. If you don't have the backing of the your government, it would be another parallel campaign by a warlord who want to be in the limelight. Both Djibouti and Kenya support their candidates, and Somalia for some weird reason has decided to throw her under the bus and favour Djibouti. It is OK to expose HSM, you done your speech and now go home sister.

We already have enough undercover  separatists in the cabinet, courts, banks, and other important positions. I know HSM has huge sympathy for the " Goonigoosato"and has done more than any president to promote their cause, but at the moment he needs Omar Geelle to challenge Abiy Ahmed . It is that simple.

Arafaat   

Galbeedi and Xunjuf, labadiinan maangaab ee isku jawaabiya, issue kastana qabiil uun kusoo koobiya maca marka aaney waxba ka jirin. 

The issue here isn’t about Fowziya’s clan, but about 1)Fowziya’s credential, capabilities and impact she has had on the Somali people, and 2) Somalia’s government regional and int politics and whatever calculations they have made. 

1) Fowziya Yusuf Haji Adam, is the daughter of the father of education, thanks to whom thousands of first generation Somali’s got an education. She was the founder of the University of Hargeisa, established the first Somali cable TV, became the first Somali women to establish a political party, and the first to break through to the highest position a women has reached in Somalia become the first Minister of Foreign Affairs and Deputy PM. She is a diamond for the Somali people whose credentials can’t be reduced to narrow clan politics and thinking, something she never adhered too.

2) And I am sure many officials in the Somali government are aware of the heavy weight diamond Fowziya is and surely it’s also why they supported her in the first place, but for some reason changed their position and made other calculations, that we can only guess about. But it seems that Somalia has prioritised membership of the UNSC over AU Chair position. Does this have to do with the interest of Somalia and agenda of the UNSC in the coming years, or perhaps they thought other candidates had more likelyhood of getting elected for AU position, or perhaps because of personal interest and influence from neighbouring countries. We simply don’t know and have to guess, but whatever the reasoning this does certainly not devalue Fowziya’s credentials, capabilities and track record. 

Arafaat   

On another note, I am just listening how Prof.Ahmed Ismail Samater is being undermined in Hargeisa for being anti-Somaliland. Siyasiinta fiican ee xaga Hargeisa jooga marada ayee ka turaan, kuwa Muqdisho joogana wexe isku dayaan inay fashiliyaan, with sheeko yar oo Qabiil oo Makhayad lagaga sheekeeyo. Wether it’s aun Galeyr, Cigaal, Bayle, Samater, or other reer waqooyi politicians are always undermined with sheeko yar oo meel Hoose wax ka eegisa oo Makhayadaha lagaga sheekeeyo.  

Hadhoowna waxa leedihiin reer waqooyi waxba kama aha ama waxba lagama dhageysto in Xamar. Well blame it on your little ‘maangaab’ politics from ‘makhayada’ that can’t look at the higher level common political interest and is only intended to taking jabs and undermine one another because of low-level sub-clan ‘ficil’. 

16 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Old Xaaji proved my point.

neverles, this  honorable lady should quit and stand down. You can't wage a campaign without coordinating with the Somali government. If you don't have the backing of the your government, it would be another parallel campaign by a warlord who want to be in the limelight. Both Djibouti and Kenya support their candidates, and Somalia for some weird reason has decided to throw her under the bus and favour Djibouti. It is OK to expose HSM, you done your speech and now go home sister.

We already have enough undercover  separatists in the cabinet, courts, banks, and other important positions. I know HSM has huge sympathy for the " Goonigoosato"and has done more than any president to promote their cause, but at the moment he needs Omar Geelle to challenge Abiy Ahmed . It is that simple.

Galbeedi, your stance towards Fawzia Yusuf appears to be unfairly biased against her simply because she hails from Somaliland. This form of discrimination is both unwarranted and detrimental. While you commend her for exposing certain truths about Ulusow, you simultaneously deny her the opportunity to serve in a significant capacity due to her origins. This contradiction highlights a deeper issue of prejudice on your part.

It is essential to recognize that personal beliefs should not overshadow one's professional capabilities or qualifications. Fawzia Yusuf's belief in the independence of Somaliland, while deeply personal, should not disqualify her from contributing to broader Somali political efforts. Many Somalis hold the conviction that the five Somali regions are integral parts of the Somali Republic, yet they do not actively pursue this belief in ways that undermine their professional responsibilities or national unity.

Fawzia Yusuf's situation is similar. Her commitment to Somaliland does not diminish her ability to serve effectively in a wider Somali context. Discriminating against her on the basis of her origins sets a troubling precedent and undermines the potential for inclusive governance.

Furthermore, it is crucial to reiterate that Somaliland will and shall remain independent. This independence is a core aspect of its identity and aspirations. However, this does not preclude individuals from Somaliland from participating in broader Somali political processes, nor should it serve as a basis for exclusion or discrimination.

In conclusion, it is imperative to judge individuals on their merits and contributions rather than their origins or personal beliefs. Fawzia Yusuf has much to offer, and her exclusion based on her Somaliland heritage is a disservice to both her and the wider Somali community. Inclusivity and fairness should guide our decisions, ensuring that all voices are heard and respected indeed.

galbeedi   

Carafaat,

I know you are a decent guy and could break bread anytime.

Sorry for the late response. I am really offended , how could you compare with old f.art Xaaji Xanjuf. He is delusional and would sell his mother for Ixtiraaf.I know I went to overboard in my critic of the Mogadishu based Habro.

I definitely agree with you that Fowsiya X. Aadan is a shining star among the Somali politicians , especially among women. All her achievements that you stated are true. She is pioneer and did help her community in Hargeisa. 

I hope she is different than the douchebags like Maareeye, Deputy Saalax and others who are freeloaders who contribute nothing. THey were picked by Buurmadow.

Anyway good luck to Fowsiya.

Who gives you the right to decide who is good or who is bad in the bunker . Galbeedi.  You can’t escape also from somaliland .  Dhabarkaagu kuma qarsoomi karo  in the bunker . Nin weyn baad tahay isla yaab. Dhuumalaysiga jooji 

galbeedi   

Fowsiya please tell the truth. The lady in question is Yusur Abraar the former governor of the central bank. By the way she was the only Somali voluntarily  to leave a top job. Way saxeexi lahayd casiirkeedana Muqdishu ayey ku cabi lahayd.

The main reason she left wasn't because she spoke about the $1.4 billion the donors collected for Somalia. The ministry of finance had setup a foreign account in Dubai to deposit the Somali assets recovered from foreign countries. That money could not have been accessed by the central bank. Ms. Yusur argued that the money could be embezzled and she doesn't  want to be part of this corrupt scheme. 

Then one of the top henchmen of HSM threatened her to sign. Since contract killing was a regular occurrence in the city she decided to save herself and leave rather than sign the millions of dollars corruption..

That isall I have say for sister Fowsiya. Good luck Fowsiya.

Yea very sad all due to culusow and his pressure to do the bidding of a foreign country this time For the Djiboutian dictator geele

it seems raila odinga has this in the bag 

it seems the effort of jabuuti and the bunker isnt going any where

Fawzia also endorsed raile odinga