Xaaji Xunjuf

Fawzia Yusuf Haji Adam challenges Kenya's Raila Odinga for African Union's top job

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

If this is true, it is actually far worst for the Somali Republic's unity and national interest. Odinga is a long time supporter of Somaliland's recognition. 

HSM doesn't care. Personal goals trumps everything.

Odinga has to work within confines of AU charter. Besides, with Muse at the helm, there's no worry about of recognition. He's more interested in staying in power and waging wars in order to stay in power.

18 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

If this is true, it is actually far worst for the Somali Republic's unity and national interest. Odinga is a long time supporter of Somaliland's recognition. 

is that  a good thing or a bad thing

Tallaabo   
3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

is that  a good thing or a bad thing

I don't know whether international recognition for SL is good or bad for us at this stage, so I take a position of neutrality. 

5 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I don't know whether international recognition for SL is good or bad for us at this stage, so I take a position of neutrality. 

The guy is curse to Somali people, the Somali people are being punished.

Waa ciqaab! Hala toobad keeno, Eebena haloo noqdo.

On 5/28/2024 at 8:52 PM, Tallaabo said:

I think it is always good no matter who is at the helm it is a National cause wether  ina rayaale was in power siilaanyo or bixi or ina cigaal each and every one worked on it in his own term . Even if u think the current sl President is a tyrant  never lose hope to achieve freedom for our people 

21 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The guy is curse to Somali people, the Somali people are being punished.

Waa ciqaab! Hala toobad keeno, Eebena haloo noqdo.

Which guy 

Tallaabo   
6 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

HSM

I think HSM and his family are going to be like those hated but ever present and persistent Pakistani political dynasties. 

Hassan ma xishoodo maantana sheekada ina geeele ayuu la yimid. Allow na astur yesterday he was bending for the Kenyans today for the Djiboutians

• Like 2

heartbreaking how this Somali woman is treated,  Somalia has no hope, and these actions will enable SL to break away, how their daughter is dealt with

Tallaabo   
On 6/21/2024 at 5:46 AM, maakhiri1 said:

heartbreaking how this Somali woman is treated,  Somalia has no hope, and these actions will enable SL to break away, how their daughter is dealt with

The reasons for unity or separation shouldn't be based on the behaviour of individual politicians. Politicians whether they are good or bad will always come and go, but our society will remain. Today the our people may have precious few capable leaders or honourable politicians, but in the future our situation might be radically different. God is the one who is in control of events, and He can change our situation for the better. 

• Like 1