Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The war is upon us..

^^^Saxib, the clan courts will lose as the warlord have. Those who oppose the TFG will lose. And none in SOL will do anything but report on the matter. The TFG since the 1st of November has decided, enough is enough no more time wasting..

Why not attack Baidoa now? Why the wait? Why the news of Sharif Xasan going to Mogadishu, the joke is on you and all the big mouths.

'MR.Red Sea,the somalian proverb goes like this '' dagaal wiil baa kudhinto ee wiil kumadhasho.U say that i don't realize the human suffering that is involved in war,but what is it that the pple haven't suffered yet?They have suffered more than anything for no price at all and should we had this kinda war long time ago,things would have been very different now.There are many things that are worse than death itself and numbers don't matter to me at all,so long as there is an underlined objective that has to be met with.And yes,i really am delighted,that soon,my pple,probably ur pple too,would find their peace,their happiness and their sovereignity in the out come of this great war that we all eagerly await.Redsea,only in war does peace come forth.Think about it and while u think about it,tell me one nation that hasn't had its dark times ?They all did,and under one banner,a govenrment of one that is,they came out of whatever darkness they were in.Think about it"

Xalane you should be promoted sir...