Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Hello All

N.O.R.F   

As the new year is only a month away (september) i would like to take this chance to wish all those studying or working all the best for the coming year. Keep me entertained in here cos 90% of other topics in the other forums are boring.

Plans:

For me, just to work and work, 1 day i enjoy it, then the next day i wanna quit, go figure :confused: . I am now a new man, as some of you guys know, so sujui, no more Edgware road for me bro, Winger no more .... as well ;) .lol. Rocko get yo a$$ over here soon, where is Beniyal? AL i heard Viera is on his way, what next for the Arses? :D

I'm just glad i got 2 weeks solid work out of the way 2 days early!

So whats all yall plans for the academic year boys? and girls? :D

raula   

Qoute from NORTHERNER:

"..I am now a new man, as some of you guys know"

NO bro, I have no idea. Did you RE-NEW your manhood or wat :D;) kiddin(no need to reply).

Intel   

Mate with only 2 months till my exams + loads of assignments before + work and the footy season just bout underway and the Tri-nations looking fantastic this year with the All blacks 2 from 2, mate i’m starting to get massively stressed out :mad:

So my plans for the rest of the year quite simple really

- Not more than 6 hours of sleep per night

-Watch only 2 games of footy PW

-Quit gym

-No more late Saturday night with the boys

-No more Friday night indoor soccer

-No more Xbox

-Work atleast 16 hours per week, bit short of 3_5_6.gif @ moment

- Atleast 5 hours of study time per day

I hope Allah gives me the strength to do achieve these goals

And hopefully i’ll see guys in London during the up coming summer, Australian summer thats smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

good to hear you got your priorities sorted!

I will install Sky as soon as i get my new place, you can watch your team at 3pm on sat afternoons,lol, what a result!

Good luck IA for your plans to work and work hard........

So when can we expect ya in UK?

Salams ppl

lol@Raula

North, Geezer, the wind of change blew its course through your neck of the woods, and now you find that what was before :eek: is in the past, and like your Beloved (Lucky :mad: 85min goal) Liverpool, Brighter Times lie ahead ;) .

All the best for the up coming year to all the Nomads, the Fiary Good :D , the Veiria Bad :D , and the Disgruntled/Bored Lot lol.

Putt in the hard work now, and reap the rewards of your efforts later, failing that device inginuative methods for getting by on minimal effort.

Rokko man, u need to Get from down-under to up-over here mate ;) with your dodgy australian accent you will fit in perfectly in dodgy ole east-london where th ethnic's and the Cockney tribes reside, and charm the London lasse's with your impressive Aussie vocab, just dont try ordering a Possom Burger mate :eek: :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Shujui-1:

just dont try ordering a Possom Burger mate

lool alright bro

that along with Spotted Dick :eek:

r off the menu then :D

North around end of december insha allah sxb