Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Hiiraale captures Bu'aale! Mogadishu group retreats toward L. Shabelle.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

My dear friend, nothing has changed, we are all deluding ourselves. My point is we need to support the national government, I have stuck to that even through disapointment, the corruption of the TFG is one case, their incompetence is another. But what is the alternative, a clan disguised as a religious movement?

This is not a solution for us, and I am totally opposed this mass hypnosis that is taking place.

These people have not even made any admins for areas they control, yet are rushing to war with Ethiopia and so on. While we put the torch on the TFG, is A.Qasin less corrupt? Is Inda Cade to be taken seriously, while Hiiraale is to be insulted? Is a whole clan to be marganalised while another to take its place?

What has changed, in Kismayu, in lower shabbele, in Banadir? do the locls have more say?

Did the locals in lower Shabbele choose, Adan Hashi Ayrow?

My point is not to attack a clan but come on, this is becoming sad.

Although the comments above were meant to adress another nomad,however I cannot help and watch from the sidelines,while one individual totally tries to mislead the audience and readers of SOL.

corruption and on the other hand incompetence?

I would like to know exactly what the TFG has done,any positive note that it has laid down in its two years of beign around? I don't think there is any, unless one can just pretend there is such thing as transtional government,but the true reality is that, it would hardly been considered a government of any sort,hence the lack of leadership, political goals,mission, and vision for the people of which it was elected for?

So whether the TFG is composed of former warlords or not, let us put it aside.Let us deal, what can it do, and what has done, not to mention what are its future political goals which is plans to reach, and how will it attain those goals?

The ICU has very clear political agenda.You may say, it's one clan trying to dominate the land of others, or simply call it whatever you want to call it,but it has one,it worked, and those of us who are pro ICU are very opptemestic about their vision and what it will bring,thus we have evidence to back that up from recent memory of the past.

So unless you have true and concrete facts based on the TFG's doings of good,then it would be wise if you didn't mislead the audience as though they are blind to see what has been taking place right in front of their eyes,which I am sure of, that most of the nomads here are smart enough to know the truth at least.but befor that spare us the mumbo jumbo in which makes no sense whatsoever.

thanks in advacne.