Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Hiiraale captures Bu'aale! Mogadishu group retreats toward L. Shabelle.

^^^Xiin, the Mogadishu warlords lost because they lost their clans support. It was an internal clan war between kinsmen.

With Kismayu, Barre has the support of his clan up against the clan from Mogadishu. This is all too different.

generale, I am not sure if you count shiekh Xasan as a one from Mogadishu clan saaxiib. If Barre has his clan's support (no news there) so does good Xasan has the support of his clan! whats more is the fact that shiekh Xasan has the support of many well-meaning somalis like me who share no clannish leanage with him per se!

Kismayo will be strategically fought and will probably decide the fate of the TFG! Shame on those who still are on the offense for fighting imaginary subclans and subvert every principle to win against their own invented enemy!

Taleexi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

generale, I am not sure if you count shiekh Xasan as a one from Mogadishu clan saaxiib. If Barre has his clan's support (no news there) so does good Xasan has the support of his clan! whats more is the fact that shiekh Xasan has the support of many well-meaning somalis like me who share no clannish leanage with him per se!

Kismayo will be strategically fought and will probably decide the fate of the TFG! Shame on those who still are on the offense for fighting imaginary subclans and subvert every principle to win against their own invented enemy!

I think we should listen to Mr. Xiinfaniin carefully, I am sensing that he knows something that we aint aware of..

Indeed, however you seem to still buy into the whole thing. Xasan Turki was a cover to extend the power of the clan courts. Since he belonged to the same clan as Hiiraale and most of the inhabitants of the city it gave them a certain legitimacy. However all indications are that he is a small player and that the forces who captured the city are from the same clan that occupies the Shabbele.

Xiin, we have seen how they jail the admin of Jiliband Balcad but never the admins of, Barava, Marka, and so on. [Duxulow and Cirfo] are ntouched.

We have seen how they allow the charcoal business to thrive and even the Qad trade in Mogadishu..

Also to some Xasan Turki's very character is in question, so while some will support him, his clan others will not because of his past actions, i.e Somaliland.

This whole things is very simple to undertsand, even in Kismayu they sidelined a whole clan, i,e, Hiiraales and embraced Turki's. Nothing has changed. Kismayu needs a governemnt and not solutions from clans who already occupy other clans.

Also, do not deny that Hiiraale has the support of his clan.

Gen ma waxay kaga dhegtey kismayo looooooooooool

do you now that their is no single maxakiim ciidan in kismayo besides isn't your uncle in baydabo what does he have in concern with kismayo

nuune   

lol @ this discussion

clan hebel clan saas, clan support clan birif clan dhuguc clan qoyan clan cagaar clan qooleey clan juuj wama juuj clan turki clan hiiraale clan cirif balo anagaa aragney, claaanoow maxaad aheyd claanoow goormaa lagaa weynaan, jinni clan baad qabtaan Ilaah ha idin ka korshee, bismillaahi, this is by far the most disgusting topic I have ever read in politics section

^^^

Qoriyahow, ma waxaan ku mooday...I had this impression that Gen. Duke is a nationalist who uses sometimes clanish arguement to win points for Somalia. With his scoope of the current in Somalia he has proven me wrong. The principle of the desert bedouins (FIQI TOLKI KAMA JANO TAGO) is manifesting its ugly face and crooked logic in here. God help Somalia...waar iga tag...

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin, we have seen how they jail the admin of Jiliband Balcad but never the admins of, Barava, Marka, and so on. [Duxulow and Cirfo] are ntouched.

We have seen how they allow the charcoal business to thrive and even the Qad trade in Mogadishu..

Exactly! War waa la yaabay baan ku iri! filimkoodu wuu qarxay sxb. Alla yaa usheega oo ku yiraa ee cayaarta iska baandheeya :D .

Qoriyahow, ma waxaan ku mooday...I had this impression that Gen. Duke is a nationalist who uses sometimes clanish arguement to win points for Somalia. With his scoope of the current in Somalia he has proven me wrong. The principle of the desert bedouins (FIQI TOLKI KAMA JANO TAGO) is manifesting its ugly face and crooked logic in here. God help Somalia...waar iga tag...

My dear friend, nothing has changed, we are all deluding ourselves. My point is we need to support the national government, I have stuck to that even through disapointment, the corruption of the TFG is one case, their incompetence is another. But what is the alternative, a clan disguised as a religious movement?

This is not a solution for us, and I am totally opposed this mass hypnosis that is taking place.

These people have not even made any admins for areas they control, yet are rushing to war with Ethiopia and so on. While we put the torch on the TFG, is A.Qasin less corrupt? Is Inda Cade to be taken seriously, while Hiiraale is to be insulted? Is a whole clan to be marganalised while another to take its place?

What has changed, in Kismayu, in lower shabbele, in Banadir? do the locls have more say?

Did the locals in lower Shabbele choose, Adan Hashi Ayrow?

My point is not to attack a clan but come on, this is becoming sad.

nuune   

aawey bu'aalada la qabsadey, every report says Maxaakimta ayaa gacanta ku hayyo Bu'aale, jinni ninkii keenaa baxsho bilaash loma oran ninkii been keenay asaa run hog dhurwaa ku og

Paragon   

^^Nuune sxb, waa war sal iyo raad aan laheyn. A propaganda soundbit, if you like. Indhahaa cusbo laysky marinayaa iyadoo gabalkuba dhicin.

RedSea   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

^Adeerkiis u daa. Maybe we will have a chance to see another Xiin Long Jump; this time
back
to the TFG.
:D

how bout you make a leap towards the right path as well.Duke is understandible,because he always been like this,but what is up with the sudden change of the way you think,see and observe reality?

I just don't understand why you have to blind yourself, when you weren't previously.Well unless, you just would like to see uncle warlord Hiiraale in action.