Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Why did the Somali Chicken Cross the road?

Abtigiis   

Cara: What else could she do? She was running away from the arrogant crowing of Cocks. The more Cocks continue blowing their plumage for mating without seeking the chicken's approval, the more chicken's will get displaced!

Aaliyah: Poor chicken, may Allah help her cross the road. Walaahi, I am in tears!!

Serenity: I am not sure why a chicken's misery worry us, in a land mothers are stonned to death.

CL: woow! she must be missing a mascara or some nice pairs of shoes! I am kidding. By the way, my puppy also is sort of rolling stone too.

P.S. malika, hini kuku kama yanyum bahi? looooool!

KK: Gheeloow, Chicken'ka meeshu u socda iyo meeshu ka socdo ma la yaqaan horta? I just fear it may be crushed by a speeding gaadhi-dameer before it gets its wish. Akhas!

Malika: Give some credit to the chicken. At least it knows what it wants as a life.

Ibtisam: I didn't say the chicken is a fowl. You are all old enough to know what I am saying here.

Lily: Somali chicken follow the path of their owners. No wonder it is confused and can't make a decision. They will kill it anyway.

Juxa: Tolow chicken'ka maxay ka cabanaysaa?

Valenteenah: The Vetnamese would have simply granted her wish. So respectful of birds.

Raamsade: If the chicken meraculously escapes to the other side, how can that be presented as a proof that that happened because God wished it to happen that way? Proof saaxiib!

NGONGE   

Heh@A&T

Xiin and Aaliyah are perfect (Xiin went on to prove it in his subsequent reply). :D

But you got my CL wrong warya. Totally wrong. It should go something like:

CL: :rolleyes: Men and their obsession with chicken :rolleyes:

If you press her, she'll come back with:

CL: :rolleyes: I don't care for chicken. I'm watching my figure.

What did Cawke(my King)said about this chicken? icon_razz.gif

Che and Nuune are left out too??

Waryaa AT&T, kuwa reerkii ah intaa qado xaal marin ah u kaxeeyay, oo Chicken iyo Tilapia aan ka dharjiyay, baa gar la ii haystaa kale. Shimbir iyo kalluun buu tii noogu daray bay hadda joogtaa :D:D Meel aan u baxno waan garan la'nahy icon_razz.gif