Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Why did the Somali Chicken Cross the road?

Abtigiis   

General Duke: No. The chicken did not cross the road. In fact, we need to verify whether in fact it was a chicken. As far as we know, the chicken is still there. It could have been an eagle. We have to wait until verification is done.

Oodweyne: How can a chicken, itself a hapless bird, (unless you are dreaming or in a fantasy, in which case, I have no problem with it; unless of course, and particularly, so long as you, in your end, admit to it, )be expected to cross the road unless it is pushed deviously and surreptitiously by the hand of the vicious and uncouth pretenders; who, ever since that year of the miraculous bravery, whereby the lot of Afweyne were defeated and sent westwards packing, got no life than to envy the progress of the people with unique political DNA? And particularly when, it is clear to all fishermen and wandering refugees of the yesteryears,if I may add, that the only chicken that can cross that road is a stooge, a puppet, an instrument of the dreamers that will be rocket-propelled by the loud fart of Faroole and Sheikh Hotel. Regards.

Ngonge:Heh! It knew the ground on that side was sinking like the Titanic.It had to cross. It wanted a taste of life on the other side of the road. It was exercising its right. Let us not dramatize it. It is a fact of life that it will cross eventually, even if it didn’t. Again, if it didn’t cross, no worries, it is words on screen.

Mr. Somalia: The cockroach, which pretends to be a chicken, is a moron sell out that destabilizes our safety and security. Let it cross the road, and the vets eat it! It won’t find the powder milk it is wont to drink here anywhere else.

Allamagan: The chicken will never be allowed to cross the road. Not in my lifetime! Let those who clean the butts of Meles and Ethiopia do so. Not my chicken! My chicken will never cross the road. It will never be left alone again!

Gheele T:We are not in a position to say whether or not the chicken crossed the road. There are some people who have complained that it probably wasn’t a chicken at all and others are saying it was being pushed or dragged against its will. We are currently considering whether to do a re-check before we can officially declare if the chicken crossed the road. We will take as long as we want to be fully certain that it was a chicken that crossed the road.

Xaaji Xunjuf: Chicken’ka baalka cas leh waxaa iska leh Dahir Riyaale nin ay qaraaba yihiin…

Abtigiis &Tolka: Of course, the chicken crossed the road because it could not stand the nonsense on the other side. But the shameless Buglanders will do everything in their power to prevent everyone from knowing that it, indeed, and unequivocally crossed the road.

Xinnfanin : Er. . . uhm. I don’t see any chicken at the moment. Er . . . I think it is right for us to wait and see. Let things take the natural course. If it did cross the road we will be told officially. If it wants to cross the road we will see it when it crosses. There is nothing to talk about at the moment. Er. . . I don’t see any problem right now. …By the way, I do not think it crossed the road. If it crossed the road, it’s because someone dragged it. That must not be allowed as long as the chicken plays by the rules of the land. But I also now other chickens are roosting on the other side of the road happily.

Miskiin M-A: baliss dad waa weyn aad tihiin, see camal aad idiin la hadalaa. I have edited cockroach iyo waxan aad qorteen now. I am not editing again. The whole thread waa remove gareynaa! Doora xunaa jid dhaaftay iyo ma dhaafin aa la isku aflagaadeeynaa miyaa?

Ibtisam   

:D:D:D LOOOL!!! Classic! HAHAHA

baliss dad waa weyn aad tihiin, see camal aad idiin la hadalaa. I have edited cockroach iyo waxan aad qorteen now. I am not editing again. The whole thread waa remove gareynaa! Doora xunaa jid dhaaftay iyo ma dhaafin aa la isku aflagaadeeynaa miyaa?

nuune   

Xaaji Xunjuf: Chicken’ka baalka cas leh waxaa iska leh Dahir Riyaale nin ay qaraaba yihiin…

Mr Konfurians caadi ma ahan wallee :D

[*]Miskiin M-A: baliss dad waa weyn aad tihiin, see camal aad idiin la hadalaa. I have edited cockroach iyo waxan aad qorteen now. I am not editing again. The whole thread waa remove gareynaa! Doora xunaa jid dhaaftay iyo ma dhaafin aa la isku aflagaadeeynaa miyaa?

:D:D:D

I vote we de-politicize the chicken entirely and stop turning it into a bone of contention between us. It should only be viewed simply as food, by those that have NOT been blessed with hilib geel and who find it offensive, that this particular chicken is referred to as a cockroach.

Of course, the chicken crossed the road because it could not stand the nonsense on the other side. But the shameless Buglanders will do everything in their power to prevent everyone from knowing that it, indeed, and unequivocally crossed the road.

------------------------------------------------

Weli Aw Tusbaxle caraddii kama degin.